Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I think it went down

Gorosei knew that there was a fruit that once belonged or resembled Nika's
Since it's never been awoken for over 800 years, they thought it was a myth
They also knew the fruit was renamed to something else at one point (obviously don't know what)
Shanks come to them at the Reverie and warn them about Luffy's awakening
Gorosei are aware of that but they just bundle Luffy with Kaido and BM and don't single him out
Zunisha also arrives to Wano
Gorosei know she was Joy Boy's nakama and start panicking
"What if Shanks was right and Straw Hat is about to awaken"
Gorosei send orders to kill Luffy immediately

If that specific detail makes the main antagonist look like a absolute moron due to them not acting on it in the past then yes the reveal is dumb.
Then you're just confusing the readers if you just draw a bunch of random scenes of the World Government ordering Marines and Cipher Pol to go capture Luffy at all costs, and not giving them any context or information as to why. Waiting 20 years wondering why Luffy is so special ito the World Government is something I am damn sure happy we didn't have to do.

Big News!!!!
WG and Marines declare war against two Yonkou crews and the revolutionaries because they imprisoned a kid with a rubber fruit, nothing suspicious about that.
Wow if only the WG had a secret faction to carry out these things.

And Luffy was imprisoned in Impel down. You are sucking oda off so much you are DISSING the story.

By your logic them sending Aokiji after Robin stupid.

Them killing Ace is stupid

They also knew the fruit was renamed to something else at one point (obviously don't know what)
Gorosei are aware of that but they just bundle Luffy with Kaido and BM and don't single him out
simple as

I really want to reevaluate shanks regarding this nika fruit.

In the whole story, the only one who know that shanks is luffys ally are wb,ace,and buggy right?
None from the marine/gov side?

Wow if only the WG had a secret faction to carry out these things.

And Luffy was imprisoned in Impel down. You are sucking oda off so much you are DISSING the story
Bro you are the one judging shit from a 10 line summary, you don't even know everything about the chapter.
As everyone have said Oda is definitely explaining why the WG didn't take action until now, and if he doesn't do this would be the first time in 25 years he would write a major plot point that doesn't make any sense at all.

The simple answer is oda did not plan it well

Bro you are the one judging shit from a 10 line summary, you don't even know everything about the chapter.
As everyone have said Oda is definitely explaining why the WG didn't take action until now, and if he doesn't do this would be the first time in 25 years he would write a major plot point that doesn't make any sense at all.
OH OH wait i thought imprisoning Luffy was stupid! Impel down down let's just let luffy go free!!

Now you are using the wait and see cope.

F this shit who is shanks really, what is his play. Damn homeguy looking more and more sus the further down we go

OH OH wait i thought imprisoning Luffy was stupid! Impel down down let's just let luffy go free!!

Now you are using the wait and see cope.
It is stupid. Luffy has way too many powerful allies for that.
If pre time-skip Luffy literally broke off from there, imagine what a Yonkou crew could do lmao

Won't be responding your stupidity any further

Status
Not open for further replies.