Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not insulting Kid. I'm saying this PU is ridiculous
I mean even otherwise
No character apart from kaido(and idk about that as he hasn't shown internal destruction) has shown all 3 forms of advanced haki.

Oda already put Luffy in a tier of his own when he gave him that and had him split the sky with kaido, and force kaido to power up via alcohol.

And now we got this shit.

I mean even otherwise
No character apart from kaido(and idk about that as he hasn't shown internal destruction) has shown all 3 forms of advanced haki.

Oda already put Luffy in a tier of his own when he gave him that and had him split the sky with kaido, and force kaido to power up via alcohol.

And now we got this shit.
If Luffy gonna have this Nika stuff, i'd rather he didnt unlock Internal Destruction CoA at all, its wasted concept imo especially if it doesnt do anything decisive and Luffy just lose again and again

but Luffy isnt strong enough to beat any cream of the crop top tier yet without help, looks at the shit he had to go through to fight Kaido and its still ongoing.
Luffy was growing stronger throughout the kaido fight. Post wano Luffy will have all the power ups he got from the kaido fight from the start.

No top tier has the feats or the portrayal to compare to Luffy after this.

The freedom they talk about isn't literally reality wrapping.
But from that image it seems one of the Gorosei is saying the reason Luffy had been using rubber the whole time is because that's what he perceived the fruit to be so he "willed" it into existence, similar to how he was able of conjuring flames

Wouldn't that fall under reality warping?

Status
Not open for further replies.