Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of many ppl criticizing this chapter
I too don't actually buy the idea of this development ( but let's wait and see more to judge it)

But let me all ask you , Luffy is supposed to be one of the strongest if not strongest in the whole series when he reach his peek

We have ppl like Kaido, WB, Roger, BB etc who have top physical stats, broken and destructive DF, a supreme blade, etc.
To surpass all these monster what could Luffy have it, aside of just being a rubber boi and haki.

If you're in Oda shoes, what will be your ideas to make Luffy stronger than all these ppl.
I'm curious

It could be Oda's fault for introducing many broken and powerful foes such that he need to completely change Luffy to posses "most ridiculous power" to become the strongest.

I don't like this development, but at the same time what could we ask for??
Luffy having a broken abilities is best way to beat Kaido lol, otherwise it won't make sense
Resin?? What will that do to beat Kaido

And it isn't necessarily reality warping, but broken in it's way. Let's wait another chapters to see the full capabilities of the fruit
By Luffy achieving Nika State through his own concept of power invention instead of something accidentally eaten. For example, going into hibernation at each night, like a temporary death state at each night but it's Luffy's own volition since he must give up every energy in his cell to do something:

"If conqueror haki can conquer this and that...can it be actually used to conquer my rubber limitation? Let' go for a journey inside my own body and find out"

"Wow i really sense the Gomu2 Spiritual Entity inside my body since i converted my Future Sight into Nature Sight"

"Lemme use the CoC concept at each hibernation session to gradually crystallize and nourish Gomu2 powers inside a metaphysical Conqueror's cocoon"

...thus creating an entirely original Devil Fruit Power by his own, making Gomu2 power inside his body blooms into something else entirely, which is Nika Power which is not prophesized in any OP legend, but a legend of Luffy's own creation. Capable of creating, storing, compressing, releasing, bending not only his body, but also air. Not only air, but the next step is manipulating kinetic energy. Not only energy, the next step is manipulating space. Not only space, the next step is reality.

Why Loda why
Onigashima War could have been so much cooler....
Expectation:

Reality:

Agreed Lol..King's Goofy face attack kingufy despite being a serious character is one of the sign that all the fans' expectations are Nothing... Compared to what roaming inside Oda's Mind,,,He is doing these twists for more than 20 years..Otherwise it will be no fun.:myman:

kaido being an oni and a mythical zoan
whitebeard with the strongest paramecia, said to be able to destroy the world
and BB the unique ability to consume more than one devil fruit
Luffy with a legendary mythical zoan crowned the most ridiculous power in the world. the world government would rather have him die than let kaido get defeated.

acting like roger and his supreme blade( wb also had one btw in addition to his fruit) is in anyway equally as abnormal as the people mentioned above is disingenuous , but here's the amazing part , roger was the strongest in his time or at the very least on par with the strongest.

so what more could we ask for?
more creativity surrounding what luffy could do with his devil fruit while maintaining the precedent he had set for 1000+ chapters
that it was rubber
not throw in the information chapters before he awakens it.
Yes it really sound really really really ridiculous to say Roger with his supreme blade + haki is stronger than WB who also have supreme blade + strong haki + top tier DF that could destroy the world.

Ask any ppl who say Roger > WB, what's there reason. They can only give you common answer "Because he the PK" nothing more nothing less. Which lame reasons
They have practically nothing to show.
But Oda already portrayed WB as WSM so it was clear to me

Yes, not having any sort of broken DF, but you can still be on same ground as those, with your haki and individual strength and skills But.....

Luffy peak ceiling is not be on same lvl as Roger, WB, Kaido, EOS BB. He is set to surpass all of them.

If there exists any creative way of using Rubber fruit that could make you surpass all those inordinary monster. That will be beyond ridiculous and nonsense. Nobody could do it without adding some broken abilities to it.

This why i hate this development but at the same time it is the only that will make sense.
There's no way a character is going to be strongest of all without having some sort of broken abilities.
That's shonen troupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.