Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you literally dont need a retcon lol. look at the story. they try to kill him constantly, the entire time, hardcore starting at water 7 when they send rob lucci after him, and then its vice admiral + pacifista + sentomaru + 1000 marines at minimum every single other time he shows his face in public, including admirals several times. luffy just always gets away or makes friends with the admiral or whatever. he goes in yonko territory and mont d'or is reporting to cp0 agents that he promises to kill luffy.
But Rob Lucci focused on Franky-Pluton-Nico Robin didnt he? He just treated Luffy as a mission obstacle instead of direct killing target. Sento in sabaody also just recognized him as Supernova instead of "its the only owner of the most dangerous secret fruit alongside trafalgar Law!" They didnt emphasize on that reason even tho they hunting Luffy was somewhat similar in danger level. I mean imo Oda do need a retcon regarding reasoning, so he can retcon it with various occurences behind the scenes.

they didn't send Lucci after Luffy, it was to capture robin

even now in onigashima, the first order given to cp0 was to capture robin which later changed to killing Luffy which simply implies even they were not aware of everything and only now did they get some information which led them to making the decision to eliminate him
the first order was actually to kill whos who because of the gomu gomu leak

:seriously: the whole point of freedom stuff is being free, just like Yami2 nullifies things. Heck Luffy may find a way to do faster than light attacks now since no one restrict Oda to give him enlightment and figure out how to "break free of law of phyics". Looney Toons applied in powerscaling? Reality-warping being wacky? The concept itself is so unbelievably rich imo.

But, i just want this power to come from Luffy's own creativity and out-of-the-box approach instead of a free gift from the best fruit ever he ate since the beginning. Thats the ass part imo.

...but you said ass writing while wanting Joy Boy to possess Luffy and beat Kaidou instead of Luffy himself beating Kaidou so...:seriously:
I want it to have downsides like the other gears and awakenings so it isn't a free bullshit power up

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the CP0 in Onigashima also think Who's Who had outdated info with him so it wasn't really that big of a deal if he started to spill some beans

Next chapter sanji kicks onigashima in half thus ending the battle after luffys consecutive knockout of kaido

The island being split causes the pieces to scatter and not destroy onigashima. 3 pieces fall on queen who just woke up next to big mom

Trust me bro my sources are legit

But Rob Lucci focused on Franky-Pluton-Nico Robin didnt he? He just treated Luffy as a mission obstacle instead of direct killing target. Sento in sabaody also just recognized him as Supernova instead of "its the only owner of the most dangerous secret fruit alongside trafalgar Law!" They didnt emphasize on that reason even tho they hunting Luffy was somewhat similar in danger level. I mean imo Oda do need a retcon regarding reasoning, so he can retcon it with various occurences behind the scenes.
theyve already captured robin and franky, and later in 404 rob lucci has a scene where he says he doesn't kill anyone unless he's ordered to. rob lucci was specifically told to kill luffy.

if rob lucci is trying to kill someone it means he has gotten specific orders to kill that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.