Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how Luffy went from barely YC1 tier to possibly top 3 strongest characters in the span of an arc
Oda should have had Luffy start with Fujitora and then work his way up. Have Luffy Fight go all out and Lose to Fujitora in Dressrosa, Then you wouldn't have to have so many asterisk in the yonko commander fights, and then After Katakuri a fight with Big Mom which he goes all out and also Loses, then go to Kaido.

I enjoy the twist with the fruit... however, the fact that the gorosei likely knew about luffy having eaten the nika nika fruit but still set his bounty at just 100,000,000$ after alabasta makes no sense... feels like luffy's and robin's bounties have been lowballed the entire time... shouldn't luffy and robin simply have 1 billion+ bounties from alabasta onward?

Oda should have had Luffy start with Fujitora and then work his way up. Have Luffy Fight go all out and Lose to Fujitora in Dressrosa, Then you wouldn't have to have so many asterisk in the yonko commander fights, and then After Katakuri a fight with Big Mom which he goes all out and also Loses, then go to Kaido.
Off topic, but that sig you got just once again reminds me that Oda fucking sucks at making a good looking female body.

I pray this fight ends in 1045
This arc has gone on long enough.

If I were to guess, Luffy's finisher will be a G5 version of red hawk. Nika is called the sun god, after all. We are yet to see any sun related powers from him. I presume that Luffy's finisher will be just that.

Unlike the edgelords here, I like the wacky stuff fitting Luffy ridiculous theme. Good to see, awakening of Luffy is not some cool or 'godly' powers like people claim. Anyways, knowing Oda it will have its drawbacks, just hope that it won't be like G4 time limit.
We are kindred spirits, i absolutely adore Luffy's childish and wacky form and power. I'm not an edgelord for sure :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.