Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
fantasizing that Zoro was just like Luffy, that he had parallels, that they had the same level.. is pure fan fantasy.
lmao
I dont know why any zoro fan would want something similar to this tbh
saw the theories surrounding the moon and him shortly after last chap and I have come to realise people just want cool power ups for their favorites no matter how much( in my opinion) it might ruin the perception weve always had of them.

Yes it really sound really really really ridiculous to say Roger with his supreme blade + haki is stronger than WB who also have supreme blade + strong haki + top tier DF that could destroy the world.

Ask any ppl who say Roger > WB, what's there reason. They can only give you common answer "Because he the PK" nothing more nothing less. Which lame reasons
They have practically nothing to show.
But Oda already portrayed WB as WSM so it was clear to me

Yes, not having any sort of broken DF, but you can still be on same ground as those, with your haki and individual strength and skills But.....

Luffy peak ceiling is not be on same lvl as Roger, WB, Kaido, EOS BB. He is set to surpass all of them.

If there exists any creative way of using Rubber fruit that could make you surpass than all those inordinary monster. That will be beyond ridiculous and nonsense. Nobody could do it without adding some broken abilities to it.

This why i hate this development but at the same time it is the only that will make sense.
There's no way a character is going to be strongest of all without having some sort of broken abilities.
That's shonen troupe.
roger and whitebeard were referred to as equals and even them being equal looking at the arsenal of things wb had at his disposal is unexpected tbh.

"Luffy peak ceiling is not be on same lvl as Roger, WB, Kaido, EOS BB. He is set to surpass all of them."
that much I agree and it's clear now he wouldn't have be able to do it if he wasn't blessed with a fruit of this calibre.

"If there exists any creative way of using Rubber fruit that could make you surpass than all those inordinary monster. That will be beyond ridiculous and nonsense. Nobody could do it without adding some broken abilities to it.

This why i hate this development but at the same time it is the only that will make sense.
There's no way a character is going to be strongest of all without having some sort of broken abilities.
That's shonen troupe"

can't argue against that , would have been nice to get some foreshadowing prior to the arc on just how potentially dangerous the ability was however esp in the eyes of the government. However roger compared to the other 4 is still relatively not an abnormal monster. it makes no sense given the powers that has been revealed on him so far to reach the levels he achieved in strength but he did and that's all down to willpower.

But God Mode Sue takes that Willing Suspension of Disbelief and tosses it out the window. He or she note doesn't so much work within the plot as the plot works for them.

God Mode Sue exists purely to show up how pathetically weak the rest of the world is, and how badly they need his or her help. If there's anybody else that is even capable of standing up for themselves, they may lose their abilities for some reason when the character comes into the equation, or become completely incompetent, or both. They'll probably get captured or find something that they just can't handle. Then the God Mode Sue shows up, saves the day on his or her own at least twice as easily as they usually do when working as a team, and doesn't get his or her ass kicked at all. Then he or she stands around and wallows in their praise a bit.

God Mode Sue is so powerful because he or she often gets New Powers as the Plot Demands, and without any explanation or any of the normal limitations that a good writer will insert. In most balanced fiction, we generally know the hero's going to win, Downer Ending aside (Status Quo Is God, after all), but their abilities may fail them (or something like that) and so we watch to find out HOW they do it. God Mode Sue's powers never fail, nor is there any point where you think, "I KNOW the hero's gotta win, but how are they going to get out of this mess?" The plot and the fight is so blatantly biased towards the God Mode Sue that it becomes rather boring (and sometimes insulting).

tbf oda hasnt gone this far yet
but i found the description funny
:vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.