Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many people think act 3 has to end with an tragedy. but it can really be anything dramatic Oda isn't bound to the real life act structure of kabuki play. he has his own interpretation of things which i usually like. I see Hiyori ending the drama with the kurozumi - clan fitting for an act break, but maybe its just me.

:handsup:
I don’t think we’ll get 5 acts, Wano is about to end soon

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why would I need arguments when you punched yourself out? :kobeha:
Now he has gear 5, everyone knows he is definetly gonna defeat kaidou
You said the same after Luffy split the sky. Hoping for more luck this time without seeing the 6th L coming? :kobeha:
But zorotards :did Luffy made a tattoo on kaidou like zoro
It's ok to be jealous of Zoro's tattoo on Kaido because even Sun God Nika is too weak to do it. :handsup:
Tell me more. :watchout:

Haha. How stupid. You expect a person who use punch and kick to leave a paper cut? Lol. Are you dumb enough to know the difference between blunt and cut? lol

What are you smoking? Kaido sees Oden as great because of the scar? What the hell are you talking about? lol Oden was the last worthy opponent Kaido saw and now it's Luffy. Zoro is nowhere in between but you Zorotards are shoving it down everyone's throat. lol

You don't need to eat Senzu bean when you are Looney Ton? But you are allowed to eat Mink Roids when you'reTHE MUMMY? lol

Don't worry Nika will not leave papercut on Kaido but he will leave something more that the paper cut that Zoro's strongest attack can give. lol
No, I expect him to do the same what he did to thick steel plates but I guess he simply cannot match exhausted Zoro? :kobeha:
Yes, the scar is the only thing Oden did to Kaido. Zoro did more and is automatically at least as great as Oden. :leohah:
Imagine complaining about Zoro getting back up thanks to medicine while your boy gets back up because he is a Looney Toon. :kobeha:
Nika wont leave a papercut because he cannot match even weakened Zoro.
And he wont do anything to Kaido because Zoro is the one who will have to deal with him anyway. :handsup:

I don’t think we’ll get 5 acts, Wano is about to end soon
Maybe you are right. Accounting for the magazine's holiday breaks and Eiichiro Oda's personal hiatuses, approximately 45-48 chapters are published per year. It would fit in concluding the final act in just a few chapters. And with Film Red coming out this year, people think shanks will also appear in the Manga which would mean that we are out of wano by the end of this year?

Maybe you are right. Accounting for the magazine's holiday breaks and Eiichiro Oda's personal hiatuses, approximately 45-48 chapters are published per year. It would fit in concluding the final act in just a few chapters but with Red Shanks coming this year maybe people think shanks will also appear in the Manga which would mean that we are out of wano by the end of this year?
I think we’re done with Wano by August

Why would I need arguments when you punched yourself out? :kobeha:

You said the same after Luffy split the sky. Hoping for more luck this time without seeing the 6th L coming? :kobeha:

It's ok to be jealous of Zoro's tattoo on Kaido because even Sun God Nika is too weak to do it. :handsup:

Tell me more. :watchout:

No, I expect him to do the same what he did to thick steel plates but I guess he simply cannot match exhausted Zoro? :kobeha:
Yes, the scar is the only thing Oden did to Kaido. Zoro did more and is automatically at least as great as Oden. :leohah:
Imagine complaining about Zoro getting back up thanks to medicine while your boy gets back up because he is a Looney Toon. :kobeha:
Nika wont leave a papercut because he cannot match even weakened Zoro.
And he wont do anything to Kaido because Zoro is the one who will have to deal with him anyway. :handsup:
Lik stop adding L's to yourself.

Lik of the 1000 L's incoming

:ihaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.