Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the Live Floor, a huge blast of Color of the Supreme King Haki comes from above. A lot of black lightnings pierce through the roof and Kaidou's subordinates begin to fall unconscious with foam at the mouth. Kaidou looks worried at the roof.

Kaidou: "What's up there on the roof...!!!"

In a huge double spread, we see that the roof begins to break and Luffy's arm appears from the hole. The arm is massive and it grabs Kaidou's body in dragon form without difficulty. Everyone looks at the scene shocked.
This part is hype as fuck, nearly scary i'd say because we've no clue what Luffy is now capable of :crazwhat:

Is the''regular'' spoiler posting by redon kinda sanctified by wsj? Is this, like, a PR thing or what?
Because I can't believe it either.
I will only say this much: I once posted a 100% correct spoiler from a different known (!) source that isn't not connected to redon at all before redon's "leaks" came out.

My post got deleted without any comment.

Downplay it all you want, the papercut remains the only damage that Kaido cant regenerate. It stays with him forever.
Hundreds of Luffy's hits cannot compare to Zoro's one hit. The gap is simply that big. :goyea:

Because he isnt done.
If you can survive Looney Toons, you will survive ZKK too. I guess. :myman:
The papercut is the only damage that can't regenerate. Lol you expect a cut to magically heal? Lol. Even if it remains on Kaido's skin, it doesn't even bother Kaido. Hundred hits from Luffy makes Kaido feel Luffy is the most worthy opponent after Oden. I wonder why Zoro's name doesn't even appear in between. Lol

Yup Zoro and Luffy's gap is too big that Luffy is still fighting while Zoro is already sleeping. Lol

Yeah Zoro isn't done. He still has to deal with the imaginary grim reaper brought to us by our friendly Mink Roid.

If you can survive THE MUMMY, then you will survive. Lol

PS
For the 3rd time. Show me a scene where Zoro beat a main boss in a final battle. Lol I don't know why you are intentiobally avoiding this. Lol It hurts right?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Luffy vs Kaido this arc :

- First clash Luffy loses
- Udon training and PU : AdCOA + training
- Second clash rooftop Luffy loses
- PU : AdCOC
- Third clash with adCOC Luffy loses
- Eat meat and learns to have better control over AdCOC
- Fourth clash Ad COC Luffy all out, Luffy loses
- PU : awakening and Nika
- Fifth clash

what the fuck is this fight……

Why do you think CP-0 were afraid of Kaidou's DF?
Because it is Kaido's DF.
Momo already has a role nobody in the alliance can play, that is to hold Onigashima.
The Scabbards are already making preparations to open Wano's border (which is why Denjiro has been missing for so long), I mean sure Momo could order Zunesha to do something in order to complete the opening of the borders but that as far as I think it would go.

My predictions 3-4 years ago were true

I said Luffy will be able to bend everything, space, objects, heck he will probably bend air like rubber and punch someone to make them bounce on air so that they can come back and he punches again (Air Gatling?)

Anyway I'm very happy that Oda turned him like that. Idk about the design but the powers are everything I dreamed of

Luffy vs Kaido this arc :

- First clash Luffy loses
- Udon training and PU : AdCOC + training
- Second clash rooftop Luffy loses
- PU : AdCOC
- Third clash with adCOC Luffy loses
- Eat meat and learns to have better control over AdCOC
- Fourth clash Ad COC Luffy all out, Luffy loses
- PU : awakening and Nika
- Fifth clash

what the fuck is this fight……
Oda made Kaido too strong you would think he is the end villain of the series

Now that Luffy got the peak of his devil fruit power (awakening), it pretty much sealed the deal for Zoro to get the peak of his swords power (black blades) for anyone who still doubts it. Didn't happen against King as expected, remains only one relevant character it should happen against.

ACoC happened in this arc of all times and most would describe it as a wishful thinking to ever happen. Black blade atleast have some grounds for it to happen this arc.

Kaido is so OP it'll require Joyboy with the awakened most ridiculous devil fruit as well as a mighty samurai that is atleast as monstrous as Oden with black blade(s) to keep him down for good and to send him to the afterlife. :steef:

How little paper cut scar affect kaido as much ? He didn't even fall to his knees to that attack. Let alone K.O. stage as Luffy got 3 times before this round.
Again with the paper cut and knock down BS. What's more impressive? Knocking a 5 inch steel beam down or cutting through a 5 inch steel beam. I

Zoro dragon twister knocked Kaido down. Knocking Kaido down doesn't mean anything. The Scabbards knocked Kaido down but couldn't reopen his old scar. Zoro created a new scar and damaged I'm a weaken and severely injured state. We haven't seen the full strength of KoH Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.