Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the description to that dude tweet and he is not much wrong. If Luffy power working on Kaido too, it means that it is just more then Gumo Gumo no mi power.
We need to see the panels, but it seems like that dude already read it and based how Redon write his thoughs, it is the case.
If Devil Fruit abilities can affect the surroundings, and things other than the user, then it stands to reason it can affect other people as well. Kaido's eyes popping out of his head like a stress doll is in line with he himself being effected like he is rubber. It's not like Luffy is just magically altering the reality, and creating things out of nothing.

Of course not. That's why he's going to fight Kaido after Luffy loses again.

Luffy has now reached his highest level for the war. We can't say Kaido has. If he does have an awakening he will be even stronger and harder to put down.

Joyboy is about liberating the World. Ryuma is about protecting Wano.
Zoro will not be Kaido final opponent when The Main Character exist. It's not going to happen.

The impel down guards are irrelevant as they do not have mythical Zoans

and the personality thing might be part of Nika’s Df abilities, similar to how Marco can regen and Kaido create clouds
Listen to what I'm saying. We know that's not true because non-sentient weapons like Lasso and Funkfreed were given personalities by their zoan fruits. And only zoan fruits were used to make them come alive (a dog and elephant). This chapter straight up confirms Zoans have their own personalities, so it's not just Luffy's fruit.

Gorousei with a spot on his head: "It is possible, since we know Zoan fruits have minds of their own.

Luffy's mythical power is rubber. Kaido's mythical power is his elemental usage. Marco's is his healing fire. Sengoku's is (seemingly) shockwave generation.

This is not the same as awakening or using full zoans. Anyway, the argument is moot right now. Let's see what Kaido does next

Luffy,Kid,Law and Yamato have better feats
Zoro have similar feats to Sanji feats(Blue Flame Hype)
Why downplay man ... just call it what it is.

Zoro performed a feat only Oden accomplished - scarring Kaido (downplay its a paper cut)
Zoro managed to tame Enma only Oden is capable of doing - (downplay its not Zoro its Oden haki)
Zoro unlocks advCoC stated only handful of the strongest - (its still weak he can only do it for 5 mins)
Zoro blocks hakai - stated by Kidd to be an amazing feat - (he didn't block it)

I don't understand downplaying just admit its a good feat and leave it at that.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Before you frame me as liar, do your fucking homework.

We even had a private discussion about it, but you seemingly forgot it.

The only liar here is you (or you simply have a very bad long-term memory).
I remember the discussion very well. But it is kinda sad you still lie and cant drop it.

You CHANGED the original spoilers, since the wording of redon didnt matched your headcanon. You claimed to have the right spoilers, after editing already existing ones. You just follow your own headcanon and agenda and instead of growing up, you still claim we would silence you for whatever reason.

And again, we wont take this discussion any further here. Let the topic rest, nobody cares for your agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.