Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
My guess is next chapter will be Luffy straight up owning Kaido and by the end, Kaido uses his trump card (awakening or whatever else) to counter it. Maybe it happens earlier in the fight. Maybe Oda uses the cliffhanger to hype it
Post automatically merged:

Find the tweet then man. There's nothing else that can be said unless you prove your point
Kaidos awakening turns the environment into hostages

Or it just gets split up between it. A flashback is not indicative of a fight length. It can be 10 chapters in between 3 chapters of fighting, it's still a 3 chapter fight
Isn’t onigashima like minutes away from the flower capital? I think we’re right at the time where kaido is defeated and Momo has to hold up the island above the capitol
Both options are possible I am just saying that in One Piece time this fight are finishing soon, if we are getting a FB in the middle of it is a whole other story.
My guess is it happens after the defeat

I'll post my translation of it if you want
That would be awesome!

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Everything is proceeding as planned: :funky:

1. Next chapter (or two) Luffy beats Kaido
2. Then Luffy runs out of Gear 5 Nika (like he always did every single time he used a gear for the first time)
3. We got Kaido flashback
4. Orochi dies for good, giving the impression that the alliance has finally won
5. Kaido awakens and attacks the capital for one last time
6. We find out what happen with Zoro and Calli
7. Zoro wakes up
8. ZKK

Can't wait. :cheers:

@HA001
@Finalbeta
@Peroroncino
@Jew D. Boy
@Giggio
I would be content even with just Kaido asking to die instead of being imprisoned once defeated and then Zoro to give him an epic death in the capital.

Both options are possible I am just saying that in One Piece time this fights are fighting soon, if we are getting a FB in the middle of it is a whole other story.
My guess is it happens after the defeat

That would be awesome!
I think in the long run, you are right. There are probably at most, 3-5 full chapters of fighting left, not including the stuff happening outside of their fight or his flashback

5 is definitely a lot and not something I expect, but I wouldn't be surprised if it adds up to that number if mixed in with other scenes. 3 is probably the safest number.

I think in the long run, you are right. There are probably at most, 3-5 full chapters of fighting left, not including the stuff happening outside of their fight or his flashback

5 is definitely a lot and not something I expect, but I wouldn't be surprised if it adds up to that number if mixed in with other scenes. 3 is probably the safest number.
I think Kaido will be defeated in this block of chapters before the next break,so in the next 2 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.