Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

Yoooooo, you know what I just realized. The Gorosei sent Mr. Go to interfere in the fight so Kaido would kill Luffy, but that interference actually caused the one thing they were trying to prevent, which was Luffy awakening. So in essence, those idiots on Mariejois just caused their own downfall. Oda you fucking madlad!
People talking about it since last chapter spoilers but you just realized now. Congrats.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What's there to cope with? That Luffy just became one of the top characters in the verse? Lmfao.... Yeah, really gotta cope on that....
Why is he going to lose again if he just became what you claimed long time before? :kobeha:
He became the level of exhausted Kaido who at this point can be beaten by any top tier.
Except by Looney Toons Goofy. :leohah:

Because he allowed Enma to suck it all up. It's like saying Luffy dies after 10 minutes of boundman which doesn't even include CoC. Zoro will soon fully tame Enma due to his strength, before turning it black.
Yeah, he needed Enma to pull out as much haki as possible, or he would have lost to King. Zoro needed to use the entirety of his haki reserves to beat a YC. Let that sink in.

Yeah. That "sorry about that ending" shit makes me feel he's fucking with Luffy to test him.
Kinda remind me how few guys said that G4 Boundman could legit win against Drunken Hybrid Kaido.
This make it more clear that Kaido would win anyway with or without the CP0 member against Boundman.
A OKG wouldn´t do anyshit and I like the fact that Kaido will even receive more and stronger attacks, best thing is that he probably even save his awakened form as trumpcard.
:cheers:
What else this mf is hiding?
He already make big mom look pale in comparison with him, imagine if he has another form or something.
For sure he will have something else as trumpcard and yeah it kinda Oda fault that the gap between Kaido and BM will even be far bigger. Kaido so far has almost anything, adv CoC+Adv CoO(Future sight), insane feats, if he also receive awakening, he will be look far stronger.

Kinda would also proof that Bm really didn´t used awakening against Kid and Law...

Status
Not open for further replies.