Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
my first thoughts after seeing the 2 pics about "Looney Tunes/Popeye" = as I expected, most of people here just jumped the train and started complaining based on a subjective description by the spo providers, before even knowing what it actually looked like uh?

Anybody not understanding that One Piece is and was a comic with every sense of the word, well now you know, the visuals fit everything OP ever was.

It´s unfortunate though that it is in context with Luffy having the most legendary fruit ever...
People think its a deep story.

Nah yamato b00ba and this are the best things to happen in the series post time skip

Am wondering about the context, imo that statement is about the toon stuff but also still heavy on powerlevel since it was stated "to fight however he wants, freedom" etc
I mean sure, but it's clear that when you have fruits like Yami Yami and Gura Gura that can literally negate powers and destroy the world, or a magma fruit that can kill you in one hit, I'm not sure what's being argued here. Nothing here actually harms future opponents capabilities against Luffy. Luffy fighting as free as he wants has no bearing on him literally controlling the outcome of a fight.

Future villains and even Kaido will likely counter it in their own way. Let's chill until we see more the fight before we say stuff like this.
Post automatically merged:

They were also scarred of the Gura Gura
Yep

Status
Not open for further replies.