Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my first thoughts after seeing the 2 pics about "Looney Tunes/Popeye" = as I expected, most of people here just jumped the train and started complaining based on a subjective description by the spo providers, before even knowing what it actually looked like uh?
Wdym? Looking at the panels hasn't changed anything for me

If anything, it makes the things that I disliked even more apparent

I’ve already made a million posts in this thread about why giving your MC toon force powers is lazy and saying that the the Gorosei have been hunting the Gomu Gomu is insulting and borderline story breaking.

I dont care to argue it with people because the issues are so obvious that anyone who reads semi-critically is gonna notice it immediately.

I’ve already made a million posts in this thread about why giving your MC toon force powers is lazy and saying that the the Gorosei have been hunting the Gomu Gomu is insulting and borderline story breaking.

I dont care to argue it with people because the issues are so obvious that anyone who reads semi-critically is gonna notice it immediately.
Nobody cares about your whining, stick to wanking the admirals.

I just realized something. The Nika fruit causes Luffy to laugh uncontrollably and this power, to some extent, extends to other people.
The One Piece is a treasure that made Roger and his crew laugh uncontrollably.

I think the One Piece could be something that Joyboy created using the Nika fruit. Possibly a tool or a weapon of some sort. This object, however, looks profoundly mundane or possibly even ridiculous. Yet it is greatly important due to the role its history(much like Luffy's hat) and what it meant to Joyboy.

That's why it is called a laugh tale. The One Piece is something really ridiculous that also happened to be very important. In addition, its probably infused with the Nika fruit's awakening, which caused roger to laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.