Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy never fought Doffy equally during that fight before G4, I mean he was landing hits that did absolutely nothing.
Actually Doffy was trolling how weak Luffy's attacks were or slow for that matter.

Not comparable at all.
Kaido feels like a Kenpachi kind of character. He only fights on the level of the opponent he fighting, that way he can enjoy himself. If he goes balls to the wall from the beginning, he utterly destroys his opponent, and it becomes no fun for him. That's why he waited until Luffy was at a higher level, before he started incorporating his drunken style into the fight. Now that Luffy is at a higher level with awakening, he himself will go to a higher level.

And? He only started using it the moment G4 started to wreck him. Kaido countered G4 easily last chapter, even was hit by OKG and it did nothing to him.

Again. Wait a chapter and see what Kaido does next lol
I am waiting lol you are the one coming to me to say how wrong my opinion is when you yourself don't know what will happen lol

Yamato already stated Kaido is at his limit, saying Luffy's attacks did nothing to him is laughable. Luffy was hurting Kaido before G5, Luffy was tickling Doffy before G4.
Not comparable at all.

Those were mid chapter reveals which is to my point. If Oda doesn't have Kaido pull awakening next chapter I don't think he does at all.
This is all I've been trying to say. If he doesn't use it soon (i.e. teased by the end of next chapter or in dialogue), then yes it should be assumed he doesn't have it.

But let's wait and see. Oda never made it clear about awakening for Kaido or BM. Frankly, he's only done so with Luffy, Kid and Law.

Those were mid chapter reveals which is to my point. If Oda doesn't have Kaido pull awakening next chapter I don't think he does at all.
Then I completely agree, if we get more of this fight (more than a panel clash I mean) and it ends without it at any point then that's most likely it until he drops.

This is all I've been trying to say. If he doesn't use it soon (i.e. teased by the end of next chapter or in dialogue), then yes it should be assumed he doesn't have it.

But let's wait and see. Oda never made it clear about awakening for Kaido or BM. Frankly, he's only done so with Luffy, Kid and Law.
or he might be already...

I am waiting lol you are the one coming to me to say how wrong my opinion is when you yourself don't know what will happen lol

Yamato already stated Kaido is at his limit, saying Luffy's attacks did nothing to him is laughable. Luffy was hurting Kaido before G5, Luffy was tickling Doffy before G4.
Not comparable at all.
Funny. You are " waiting" to see yet you said this when I first responded to you:

I don't know at least for me it makes absolute no sense as to why Kaido wouldn't use his awakening. Specially how 1042 went, Kaido was giving his all and the same for Luffy.

I like how in nearly every argument I make with people, its not about the argument, it's about me "responding" or "criticising" another posters viewpoint solely, like it's fucking personal lol.

I also like that we are using dialogue from Yamato from 1027, which then only after did Kaido start taking Luffy seriously never said he used his trump card or strongest moves.

Now Luffy has a new form. Does nobody here think it's at all possible that Kaido has something to counter the form? He's literally smiling when he found out Luffy was alive and attacked him

You guys are weird
Post automatically merged:

or he might be already...
Again, it's never been stated, so let's stop assuming

Yeah nvm, I keep forgetting about Nightmare Luffy's existence. Tho Luffy doesn't need a sword I mean it will be surprising if he considers using one.
The interesting thing to note also, is that the silhouette of Nika carries a Sword and a staff. Luffy takes heavy inspiration from Sun Wukong, who wielded a staff that could grow and shrink to any size. I'd really like to see Luffy do something like that with a staff, and be able to use his awakening to control it like Sun Wukong. He might even be able to shrink that giant Sword on Onigashima down to normal size. The possibilities are definitely interesting, but it's a matter of Oda plans to go that route.

J

Joy D. MADS

If Kaido has an awakening I don't think it is something he can control otherwise he would have used already.
It would be also cool for Kaido to not fully control his awakening (because he never has to use it for obvious reasons) and he going Oozaru mad/crazy type until he get it dominated.

Full monstruous Kaido Porunga like using claws, fire, ice and wind with also CoC and ACoA.

Status
Not open for further replies.