Current Events Are the ZKK believers ready to admit that it’s over?

its fairly simple kaido has said he will not leave wano he is here because its wano when luffy punches kaido really hard and ko him ...given time because of awakening kaido will rise again kaido has to die other wise he will just keep getting up a defeated kaido wont just give up on everything and walk away peacefully
Kaido wont return after luffy drives him up, and he sees that he is joyboy, and wont come back

I feel like a lot of people know but are fixated on it happening regardless. Then if it doesn’t happen they’ll say it’s bad writing.
Luffy becoming the chosen one and the mask is bad writting not because he is beating Kaido, it is bad writting because it is just bad writting, period.

Delusonal fanboys man, think every criticism the series get is because agenda pushing.
:whitepress:

Luffy becoming the chosen one and the mask is bad writting not because he is beating Kaido, it is bad writting because it is just bad writting, period.

Delusonal fanboys man, think every criticism the series get is because agenda pushing.
:whitepress:
I’m open to talking about that tell me why. But this doesn’t have shit to do with ZKK really. ZKK didn’t make sense before Luffy awakened.

I’m open to talking about that tell me why. But this doesn’t have shit to do with ZKK really. ZKK didn’t make sense before Luffy awakened.
Do i WANT ZKK to happen? definely, but do i think it would happen even in the rooftop? No, not realy.

ANd thats because Oda is too much of a pussy to kill characters, even more soo when it involves the SW's themselves doing the deed.

Has Zoro, Sanji, Luffy or anyone in the crew realy, ever killed a named vilain? not realy, and thats why i dont think ZKK is happening regardless of how much sense it would made for Kaido to die. And even if he des, it wont be at the hands of the SW's. As i said, i would love for it to happen, even if its Luffy doing it, but Oda is a man of small balls.

The dragon that Ryuma slew was feared by all the villagers and the execution was seen by all, which made him a legend. The fight with King has none of that.
why do you think zoro needs exactly the same moments as ryuma? Shouldn’t a character be more unique and not be compared 24/7 to others? If zoro beats mihawk one day it’ll be a much bigger feat and everyone in the world will acknowledge zoro as the strongest swordsman why does he have to kill a dragon in wano in your opinion?

As long as you keep believing in ZKK it will happen. A man's dreams never die.

In old one piece that is, now if you aren't the chosen one you can go fuck yourself apparently. ZKK chances=0
There many parallels between Roger even before Joyboy so Luffy was destined for greatness just like Roger.

The destined for greatness theme for One Piece is not new.

A Zorotard’s dreams…

WILL NEVER END!!!
:shame:

why do you think zoro needs exactly the same moments as ryuma? Shouldn’t a character be more unique and not be compared 24/7 to others? If zoro beats mihawk one day it’ll be a much bigger feat and everyone in the world will acknowledge zoro as the strongest swordsman why does he have to kill a dragon in wano in your opinion?
Because Zoro is making a name for himself. Contrary to what some people think, Zoro walks beside Luffy not below. He will be known as the strongest swordsman in the first instance, not Luffy's right hand man.

Luffy is currently becoming a legend, if Zoro doesn't do it this time he will never do, he will always be the legend's first mate, as Rayleigh is.

When we see Roger recruiting Rayleigh he doesn't seem like someone ambitious, unlike Zoro who long before Luffy was already dedicated to his ambition.

Zoro and Luffy will build their names side by side and not one being pulled up by the other.