Current Events Are the ZKK believers ready to admit that it’s over?

If Zoro was to kill Kaido there would be nothing Luffy could do in Wano to surpass that
You guys really need to stop digging your own graves... :saden:

So you want Kaido to be sliced in half, you just dont want it to be done by Zoro? :kobeha:
They want everyone but the new Sword God/Monster Samurai/King of Samurai to do it. It's not like Wano is known as the land of the Samurai or anything.

Zoro is about to send a message to the entire world very soon.

If you try to sell me the "Shiryu will kill Mihawk and then Zoro will avenge Mihawk to become WSS" crap, let me tell you that I never bought and will never buy it. :brootea:

I can buy that Shiryu will be used for Zoro to gain ACoO, since he got ACoA and ACoC in Wano, but that's all Shiryu is gonna be utilized for. :usosmug:
There it is.

I can't see Shiryu being stronger than Zoro. Especially if Zoro is considered the new Ryuma. But, thanks to his invisibility df power he could still give Zoro a difficult battle without taking away from Zoro's new obtained strength.

I believe Shiryu will have DF awakening which will not only give him the ability to turn his environment invisible. It will allow him to erase his presence and his future so skilled CoO won't be able to sense his location and FS users won't be able to predict his movement since they won't able to see his future. The only way to counter that is with an unique type of CoO. Is it advanced version that allows the user to sense their opponent's intent. Similar to Sage mode intent sensing power from Naruto.

Zoro obtaining this new ACoO will also help him master his new sword, demon splitter II. That sword will be hard to control because it wants its user to cut down anyone it considers a potential threat.

There it is.

I can't see Shiryu being stronger than Zoro. Especially if Zoro is considered the new Ryuma. But, thanks to his invisibility df power he could still give Zoro a difficult battle without taking away from Zoro's new obtained strength.

I believe Shiryu will have DF awakening which will not ogive him the ability to turn his environment invisible. It will allow him to erase his presence and his future so skilled CoO won't be able to sense his location and FS users won't be able to predict his movement since they won't able to see his future. The only way to counter that is with an unique type of CoO. Is it advanced version that allows the user to sense their opponent's intent. Similar to Sage mode intent sensing power from Naruto.

Zoro obtaining this new ACoO will also help him master his new sword, demon splitter II. That sword will be hard to control because it wants its user to cut down anyone it considers a potential threat.
Whoa, tell me more about Demon Splitter II. :christindeed:

I think Shiryu's awakening will allow him to escape practically all 5 senses completely, which means not even FS would work since it is basically a "sight", making him and all his attacks virtually nonexistent. So, fighting him is like fighting Nothingness itself, because his targets will not even register his attacks long until after they have been inflicted. Add to that the predicted Jozu's diamond df to his sword, we hark back to Zoro’s flashback about cutting nothing at Arabasta and cutting diamond after he won against Mr. 1, and there you have it. :christman:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
They want everyone but the new Sword God/Monster Samurai/King of Samurai to do it. It's not like Wano is known as the land of the Samurai or anything.

Zoro is about to send a message to the entire world very soon.
The halls of Mariejois will tremble in fear, not because of the return of the Sun God Nika but because the Hell itself couldn't contain Zoro to stop him from doing the impossible - killing the unkillable! :crazwhat:

They'll never admit it, even after Wano ends they'll say Kaido will be beheaded before the series ends, and then when the series ends they'll say Kaido will be beheaded by Kaido in the Boruto-esque sequel
:shame:

Whoa, tell me more about Demon Splitter II. :christindeed:

I think Shiryu's awakening will allow him to escape practically all 5 senses completely, which means not even FS would work since it is basically a "sight", making him and all his attacks virtually nonexistent. So, fighting him is like fighting Nothingness itself, because his targets will not even register his attacks long until after they have been inflicted. Add to that the predicted Jozu's diamond df to his sword, we hark back to Zoro’s flashback about cutting nothing at Arabasta and cutting diamond after he won against Mr. 1, and there you have it. :christman:
Wow, I never thought about Shiryu sword receiving the diamond DF. That is interesting. Even though Zoro said there's no point to cutting diamond it would still be impressive to see him do it.

I believe Zoro will receive the demon splitter II at the end of Wano as a gift to thank him for saving Wano, for the sword to be utilized to its fullest and help Zoro grow stronger.

Zoro grows stronger by obtaining new dangerous swords. Zoro isn't receiving any benefit to using demon splitter III anymore. To me, there's no point in Zoro keeping that sword. It's also Zoro's only sword that's not a excellent grade sword. Giving Zoro the demon splitter II would allow him to grow stronger by mastering a new dangerous sword.

We know that the demon splitter swords have a huge blood lust and will force the user to attack even when the user doesn't want to. The 2nd gen should have a greater blood lust than the 3rd and harder to control. I believe the reason for that is because the demon splitter sees everyone as a potential threat/challenge so it forces the user to engage in battles even when the user doesn't wishes to. The longer you use the sword the greater your blood lust grows. The reason the sword was considered cursed and caused the death of its previous owners was because it forced them to engage in battle against opponents too strong for the owner.

When Zoro masters the demon splitter he gains greater control over his emotions which will increase his ability to sense others intent and emotions.

We know CoO does seem to have some type of connection to emotions because you FS unless you are calm.

I don't know who said it, but apparently in 2 chapters we will get the 1000-chapter anniversary of Zoro vs Mihawk, coincidentally the first (and so far only) time a SH got a shot at dream fulfillment (but failed). And that fight ended with Mihawk encouraging Zoro to know his own self more better and surpass his own limits, so imagine my surprise when you picked that quote for your post. :hohoho:
Didn’t I hear that the next chapter is the end of the volume ???if that’s so then zoro returns at the beginning of the next volume
:steef:

Wow, I never thought about Shiryu sword receiving the diamond DF. That is interesting. Even though Zoro said there's no point to cutting diamond it would still be impressive to see him do it.

I believe Zoro will receive the demon splitter II at the end of Wano as a gift to thank him for saving Wano, for the sword to be utilized to its fullest and help Zoro grow stronger.

Zoro grows stronger by obtaining new dangerous swords. Zoro isn't receiving any benefit to using demon splitter III anymore. To me, there's no point in Zoro keeping that sword. It's also Zoro's only sword that's not a excellent grade sword. Giving Zoro the demon splitter II would allow him to grow stronger by mastering a new dangerous sword.

We know that the demon splitter swords have a huge blood lust and will force the user to attack even when the user doesn't want to. The 2nd gen should have a greater blood lust than the 3rd and harder to control. I believe the reason for that is because the demon splitter sees everyone as a potential threat/challenge so it forces the user to engage in battles even when the user doesn't wishes to. The longer you use the sword the greater your blood lust grows. The reason the sword was considered cursed and caused the death of its previous owners was because it forced them to engage in battle against opponents too strong for the owner.

When Zoro masters the demon splitter he gains greater control over his emotions which will increase his ability to sense others intent and emotions.

We know CoO does seem to have some type of connection to emotions because you FS unless you are calm.
Interesting I like it that does make me wonder if somehow sandai will turn black this arc and it’s like zoro leaves that blade behind and now just like ryuma blade was important to wano so will sandai also it could be a really good moment for a sword smith to get his blade back and it’s blackened honestly and maybe I’m reaching but what if Oda gives zoro all three black blades this arc (ik most say wado is saved for mihawk I do feel the same) but what if since Oda put luffy at his peak (gear 5th but obviously will probably need extra work till he masters it) he will do the same for zoro(all three black blades but zoro is not at his peak because sandai isn’t a supreme grade blade)

Interesting I like it that does make me wonder if somehow sandai will turn black this arc and it’s like zoro leaves that blade behind and now just like ryuma blade was important to wano so will sandai also it could be a really good moment for a sword smith to get his blade back and it’s blackened honestly and maybe I’m reaching but what if Oda gives zoro all three black blades this arc (ik most say wado is saved for mihawk I do feel the same) but what if since Oda put luffy at his peak (gear 5th but obviously will probably need extra work till he masters it) he will do the same for zoro(all three black blades but zoro is not at his peak because sandai isn’t a supreme grade blade)
I have always believe Zoro will turn each one of his swords into a black blade at different times. Each time he does it means Zoro has grown stronger mentally and physically.

This arc (Wano) Zoro will turn enma in a black blade. It's the only sword the talked about becoming a black blade.

During his battle against Shiryu he will turn the demon splitter II into a black blade.

Against Mihawk he will turn Wado into a black blade.

I think creating a black blade is much more than just full conquering a sword and permanently bending it to your will. It's all about mastering a part of yourself.

I have always believe Zoro will turn each one of his swords into a black blade at different times. Each time he does it means Zoro has grown stronger mentally and physically.

This arc (Wano) Zoro will turn enma in a black blade. It's the only sword the talked about becoming a black blade.

During his battle against Shiryu he will turn the demon splitter II into a black blade.

Against Mihawk he will turn Wado into a black blade.

I think creating a black blade is much more than just full conquering a sword and permanently bending it to your will. It's all about mastering a part of yourself.
Yea I feel ya here that’s how I felt as well and u may be totally right but with this ridiculous power up of luffy I can only think that the only thing that will match it will be blackening all three then we will have joyboy and the monstrous samurai vs kaido this would also solve the people who feel wado should turn black first also if it is indeed about mastering a part of ur self I think it’s even more reason that once zoro masters that part for enma it should happen to the blades that has been with him the longest too unless it’s just that specific who knows

I don’t even 100% believe in ZKK but why should those that do give up?

They have theorized a very specific moment above the flower capital that hasn’t happened yet and clearly Zoro isn’t done in this arc.

Kaido still isn’t impressed by non Oden samurai and Zoro is the only one who can change that.

Oda might fuck them over for the chosen one but why should they just give up lmao