Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But that's not it tho

because they said they've been looking and trying to get the Gomu Gomu for 800 years, in fact they had it before Shanks took it.

So they knew it all this time.

They just never went after Luffy for some reason...

That reason being Oda didn't had this shit planned from the start

And that's okay to admit One Piece fans
If the Gorosei did go after Luffy, people would've found out, mostly people like Big News Morgans, and let's just say they would spread that info and people will go after him. After all, Luffy's DF is worth 5 billion berries, like Law's DF.

That's what I'm thinking imo

AL sama

Red Haired
- Luffy is a D. and the fucking son of Dragon
- He has a straw hat
- He attacked Enies Lobby, Impel Down and Marine Ford
- Defeated two Warlords
- Became really fast a famous and dangerous pirate
- Has the Gum Gum fruit and it was said that Nika's body had the properties of rubber

Gorosei: " We’re not sure mate. "
yeah like what the hell

yet they have been chasing it for FREAKING 800 years

I

Indigo

If the Gorosei did go after Luffy, people would've found out, mostly people like Big News Morgans, and let's just say they would spread that info and people will go after him. After all, Luffy's DF is worth 5 billion berries, like Law's DF.

That's what I'm thinking imo
It didn't stop them from blowing up Ohara just to erase the history they were searching, and everybody knew that shit happened.

They don't seem to care that much about spreading info.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The problem is WG never doing anything about Luffy until now

Even after Enies Lobby / Marineford
They did go after him but not in fear of an awakening. It was due to causing the most chaos among new age pirates, etc..

So I agree with you on this point.

I

Indigo

- Luffy is a D. and the fucking son of Dragon
- He has a straw hat
- He attacked Enies Lobby, Impel Down and Marine Ford
- Defeated two Warlords
- Became really fast a famous and dangerous pirate
- Has the Gum Gum fruit and it was said that Nika's body had the properties of rubber

Gorosei: " We’re not sure mate. "
and the fucking Straw Hat belonged to Joyboy AND Roger

and then, after fucking Enies Lobby

THEY KNOW LUFFY HAS ROBIN, THE LAST PERSON THAT CAN READ PONEGLYPHS

and they don't do shit lmao

:ihaha:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This discussion reminds me to bring up this post
I've re-read One Piece multiple times and there's only one thing that could fall under my definition of Plothole.

It was about Madam Shyarly's Scrying.

1) When she's asked when Luffy will destroy FI she says "I don't know, I can only see WHAT happens. I don't know if it'll be tomorrow or a year from now".

2) When Roger asks baby Shyarly about Poseidon's birth she says "In 10 years".

So that leaves me with:

A) The translation on the Fishman Island prophecy is wrong. Her ability can see what and when an event occurs. So she's not establishing a universal rule on all of her prophecies. She's just referring to that specific prophecy, that she only knows what happens regardless of time frame.

B) When she was young her ability could discern both content and time of prophesied event. And as she got older the ability weakens losing that added perk. (But this still needs to be mentioned in the story if it's the case so for now it's a possibility)

C) Shyarly is lying about not knowing the time of Luffy's destruction of FI (Very very very very unlikely)

D) It's a Plot Hole.

For now I won't legitimately say it's a plot hole until I can find the raw of said scenes and double check with a qualified translator whether the wording in the Fishman's Island scene was specific to the timing of Luffy's prophecy, or a general rule related to her Scrying ability.
Can you help out with the original TL on this @EtenBoby?

Sorry to bother ya, but I wanna know if I'm right or nah lol