Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you guys think Shanks could've been blackmailing / threatening the WG all this time to leave Luffy alone?

Because if they didn't do it, there were many things Shanks could've done to fuck them up, maybe revealing the truth to the world and shit

Was trying to think of a solution for the plot hole
See thread of "Shanks groomed Luffy" i tried to find solution as well lol. Your idea also makes sense imo:cheers:

I

Indigo

Chris Rock boutta land uppercut on Will of Smith

No, wait lmao

I was talking about a comeback with words :milaugh:

I think he was gonna say some fucked up shit about Jada

Will was like "keep my wife's name out of your mouth"

and Chris could be like "you should keep other stuff out of your wife's mouth"

imagine the shit show then

:luffylaugh:

Just read the official translation for 1044. Thematically, Joy Boy Luffy is perfect. Absolutely wouldn't change one thing about it.

However logistically, it wouldn't make much sense unless the Gorosei only recently found out the Gomu Gomu fruit is Model Nika. So I hate to admit it, but I'm starting to see a possibility for snitch Shanks @Paperchampion23

:josad::josad::josad:

Ive made some comments about this already but I don't want to (personally) reduce it to "OMFG TRAITOR SHANKS!" because I feel like it might be going against what Oda is trying to do with Shanks overall. Like even if he didnt tell them about the fruit (im less confident in this atm, but we'll see), i do believe he talked to them about Luffy for some unknown reason, tied to some hidden motivation he has that relates to the endgame of the story. The story began with Shanks and I entirely believe it ends with him too.

Yes, whatever it is, it wil probably some level of betrayal to Luffy. But I don't think he's some WG operative snitch. Something else very fucky is going on with the character when you put together what we know so far.

I'll also just leave this observation....

Vol 70:

Vol 76:

Vol 95:

Can you spot the similarity between each? Could be coincidence, could be intentional, who knows really...

Last edited:
I

Indigo

Ive made some comments about this already but I don't want to (personally) reduce it to "OMFG TRAITOR SHANKS!" because I feel like it might be going against what Oda is trying to do with Shanks overall. Like even if he didnt tell them about the fruit (im less confident in this atm, but we'll see), i do believe he talked to them about Luffy for some unknown reason, tied to some hidden motivation he has that relates to the endgame of the story. The story began with Shanks and entirely believe it ends with him too.

Yes, whatever it is, it wil probably some level of portrayal to Luffy. But I don't think he's some WG operative snitch. Something else very fucky is going on with the character when you put together what we know so far.

I'll also just leave this observation....

Vol 70:

Vol 76:

Vol 95:

Can you spot the similarity between each? Could be coincidence, could be intentional, who knows really...
Feels like a stretch, aren't there more covers with Shanks?

I doubt it he is like that in all of them

and after drawing him a few times, there's only so many ways you can make him look on the cover

but i can see it