Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Read my post again. It's not about reducing him to being a WG Rat. The "theme", if it exists, that these people were set up to "betray" those who were close to them, that's it. They are looking away in the covers and the scenes where it is shown.

Apoo's is in volume 70. You don't find out he betrayed Kid/Hawkins until Wano. Same with Kanjuro. Volume 76, but no betrayal until Wano. Now look at Shanks...

Again, this is one small example/theory of over 20 different things I can give you about him that are weird.
nope doesnt matter shanks will always be a good guy and die to blackbeard cope + ratio

Feels like a stretch, aren't there more covers with Shanks?

I doubt it he is like that in all of them

and after drawing him a few times, there's only so many ways you can make him look on the cover

but i can see it

This "theme" (again, personal observation) only started post timeskip. He's not like this at all in Vol 25 or 59.

The only thing I'm saying is that they are all looking to the right, and 2 of 3 are notable betrayers to certain in the story.

I have zero idea if it's intentional or not

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Post them here please.
Chapter 1045: Alone in a Long Night

Color page: “Those who make us smile!!” Includes Roger, Oden, Luffy, Shanks and Whitebeard exchanging sake cups and laughing in a terrific color page!

Luffy fights like the Road Runner and Kaido laughs.

Momo ask Zunesha a question.

Sanji senses that Hiyori is in danger and rushes off into the fire nearby.

Zoro wakes up.

At the end of the chapter, the giant sword in Onigashima begins to shake the entire island

J

Joy D. MADS

Chapter 1045: Alone in a Long Night

Color page: “Those who make us smile!!” Includes Roger, Oden, Luffy, Shanks and Whitebeard exchanging sake cups and laughing in a terrific color page!

Luffy fights like the Road Runner and Kaido laughs.

Momo ask Zunesha a question.

Sanji senses that Hiyori is in danger and rushes off into the fire nearby.

Zoro wakes up.

At the end of the chapter, the giant sword in Onigashima begins to shake the entire island
[/QUOTE]
Thanks man.