Should Al-Sama be removed as a moderator?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
when shanks got portray to be the guy who's obsess with balance of power, doesn't want someone to get the upper hand, that put him to the spot, add the gorosei meeting and wanting to discuss certain pirate, that made it clear shanks will be a huge obstacle for luffy.
damn thats why shanks was tryna warn whitebeard about blackbeard

J

Joy D. MADS

Spoilers aren’t supposed to be confirmed early due to safety reasons, but since I, myself, walk the tangent of being both a credible and trolling source, I can confirm that these spoilers are, in fact, true.

Others will officially confirm either 18-40 hours from now, but for now you can trust my word.
:usoprice:

damn thats why shanks was tryna warn whitebeard about blackbeard
also Shanks purposely make luffy have the Gomu gomu fruit , so the government won't get it s hands of it, But he never thought luffy will awakened the fruit, now the balance got shifted in favor of Pirates sides. that's the reason shanks suddenly sided to the WG.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
also Shanks purposely make luffy have the Gomu gomu fruit , so the government won't get it s hands of it, But he never thought luffy will awakened the fruit, now the balance got shifted in favor of Pirates sides. that's the reason shanks suddenly sided to the WG.
your delusional if he wouldve let luffy get eaten so the sea king would get it and never awaken it

when shanks got portray to be the guy who's obsess with balance of power, doesn't want someone to get the upper hand, that put him to the spot, add the gorosei meeting and wanting to discuss certain pirate, that made it clear shanks will be a huge obstacle for luffy.
What is fascinating about this too though is that he is the one who stole the fruit, yet seemingly has "open" or respectably relations with the Gorosei.

Imo, he's got a huge hidden ulterior motive that goes beyond the PK or the WG sides of the equation. He's the one character in this series who's never truly expressed what he actually wants.

Odens flashback literally leaves 2 things hidden from the viewer:

- The trip to Laugh Tale (Momo talks about this)

- Shanks' question to Roger and the answer he got.

Really interesting stuff tbh
Post automatically merged:

Imo, Shanks is pitting the WG and Luffy against each other for a goal that can only be achieved once Luffy "liberates" the world from them. This will tie into Luffy's bigger dream, the "same" words Roger has stated (and Shanks knows about). However, imo, Shanks has an ulterior motive stemming from that idea.

Imo, he's using Luffy to achieve something we don't know about yet. And that will be the "betrayal" that Luffy feels in the end for the character. Not that he's 100% evil, but that there are just things we do not get about him yet that will come into light very soon.

"A certain Red Haired man will make his move very soon" - Oda, Jump Festa 2020

Last edited: