General & Others Ace’s Novel : Part 2

-It is say that Kaido existence is horrific in itself. And that his crew are more a group of delinquent than a pirate crew
(Rivaille’s note : these depictions of the emperors are introduce as rumors)
-It is said that Kaido is the WSC because of his apparent immortality and that he is a ferocious fighter.
(Rivaille’s note: basically, Kaido is stronger than WB as an individual fighter but WB is stronger than Kaido in term of piracy) (Fair enough)

Leaving that here...
"Kaido? You will never take down that thing." - Yonkou, Charlotte Linlin

Yasu bb it’s our time to shine! Some people were disrespecting the man too much.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
-It is say that Kaido existence is horrific in itself. And that his crew are more a group of delinquent than a pirate crew
(Rivaille’s note : these depictions of the emperors are introduce as rumors)
-It is said that Kaido is the WSC because of his apparent immortality and that he is a ferocious fighter.
(Rivaille’s note: basically, Kaido is stronger than WB as an individual fighter but WB is stronger than Kaido in term of piracy) (Fair enough)

Leaving that here...
"Kaido? You will never take down that thing." - Yonkou, Charlotte Linlin

I see you are a man of culture and taste.

Is that a Pok3r and a LCD-2?

Lmao Mihawk couldn’t handle an upstart Shanks, and Shanks became famous for it and then left Mihawk behind.

Also, the Shanks/Makino shoutout. Gotta love it.

Can’t wait for these to come out in English so I can grab them.
:milaugh:
i recall having a convo on this exact issue about characters growing. assuming one did and the other didnt. back then you said you didnt assume such. certainly lived up to it sir.
:cheers:
what translation are you reading lmao.