Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This fight is getting boring as hell, I pray Luffy stabs kaido through the chest with the giant sword next chapter and this fight fucking ends.
I actually thought the climax of 1043 was good for another 2-3 fight chapters and although this summary doesn't say much it doesn't look like Kaido is actually losing which at this point feels like dragging, gotta wait for the full summary (if Redon manages to write it) or pics on Thursday now.

So is the lurking legend this "greatest enemy ever" or is it just Joyboy/Nika?

I doubt Oda was referring to Kaido there considering it was always obvious Kaido was gonna be the villain of Wano...plus I'm not sure how Kaido really relates to WB other than being a Yonkou

So nah this shit hasn't happened yet

Wano being 5 acts lives on :kobeha:

edit: wait he was talking about the final war?
Xebec or Shiki,maybe?Nika is just a devil fruit,Luffy is not possessed.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
You might be right but imo Gorosei saying "fight in any way he wants" or your statements"he creatively manipulate his body and surroundings in any way he imagines" don't fit in description of what rubber can do either. I don't think rubber can reflect elements or create new muscle mass so its not purely rubber as well since it fits more into "The Mask" or "Looney Toons" Cartoon Physical Body territory.
I dunno man, Gorosei exposition read to me like they were referring to more imaginative rubber techniques. I count his cartoony attacks as an extension of that. I guess we'll see how it's handled when more G5 attacks are showcased.
4x0 :finally: get ready @Akai2 the 5 times champions are here for the 6th trophy
Man's really gassed cause y'all beat Bolivia? :kobeha:

Can't wait for November :myman:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
β€Ž
So is the lurking legend this "greatest enemy ever" or is it just Joyboy/Nika?

I doubt Oda was referring to Kaido there considering it was always obvious Kaido was gonna be the villain of Wano...plus I'm not sure how Kaido really relates to WB other than being a Yonkou

So nah this shit hasn't happened yet

Wano being 5 acts lives on :kobeha:

edit: wait he was talking about the final war?
He was talking about the final war there, not Wano
He says this time he'll add some new information after talking directly about Wano. That last sentence served as a transition to the paragraph below. The next paragraph doesn't suggest he was referencing something else like the final war.

Of course you guys might be right and I could be wrong though.
:kayneshrug:c'est la vie.

Last edited:
The problem is that people use those as reasons to do the same stuff unprovoked instead of just ignoring/blocking the people who say stuff like that. And then every time you say something to them it's always "but they started it" or they'll say "I'm only like this because of Zoro fans" yet it's just an endless cycle

If everyone thinks it's the Zoro fans always starting shit then the best way to stop it is to either block them so you don't feel the need to retaliate or simply ignore it entirely in my opinion
Yea i do think Zoro extreme fans started in since orojackson era, i can enjoy the banter tho since i might not as active in being toxic lol no matter the fandom, imo toxic people just got what they deserved by others being toxic back at them.

He says this time he'll add some new information after talking directly talking about Wano. That last sentence served as a transition to the paragraph below. The next paragraph doesn't suggest he was referencing something else like the final war.

Of course you guys might be right and I could be wrong though.
:kayneshrug:c'est la vie.
I have no idea who is lurking legend .
β€˜I wish oda tell us who is lurking legend since wano arc is almost over.

Status
Not open for further replies.