Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

You could actually be spot on here lmao
And unlike Kaido who regrets his wins to this day, Luffy probably won't care and just move on lmao
"NOOOOOOO, Luffy Mugiwara Joyboy Nika Husbando Senpai Sama San Kun, you're supposed to beat me in a 1v1, final destination, no items, Fox only! 1v1 mid lane!"

"Lmao Koido, didn't you say winners need no rationalisation? No excuses? Did you forget we're pirates? We play dirty, we're Deviants, rebels, rule breakers, that is our freedom!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, Maybe BB's plan all along was to revive Rocks

Maybe Kaido's fruit was originally Rocks' DF? And if Rocks died at God Valley then that would explain how Big Mom obtained the fruit and gave it to Kaido

(Slight agenda pushing) Maybe if Zoro really does kill Kaido then BB will swoop in to get the fruit and perhaps he has knowledge on how to revive Rocks via something due to a DF possessing the previous wielder's soul
I always suspected Xebec actually had the Yami Yami no mi and its user soul gets sucked into it when said user dies,so BB could eat two fruits because he has a second soul within him.Remember what Luffy and Zoro said to Nami in Jaya:"Its they,not him"

I’m thinking during the final act we’ll see BlackBeard retrieve what he set out to sea, and it may be Rox’s body or something
I'm pretty sure it's Pluton, here's why:

Well BB and the Marines are fighting over something. Here's why I think it's pluton:

Cobra reveals that the Alabasta Poneglyph reveals Pluton's location:

Cobra actually had the intent to talk about the Poneglyph at the Reverie with the Gorosei.

Then the Gorosei mention that they intend to kill him:

Then the other image I posted before, where Garp mentions something bad happened to alabasta and Wapol leaked info:

To which then Blackbeard mentions he won't "let the Marines reap the reward":

We know the 3 major pieces of news are a death, assassination attempt and Shichibukai abolishment, so none of this aligns with alabasta/marines/Blackbeard UNLESS it's about something else.

Hopefully you see what I mean now. I think the Gorosei pried that information form Cobra before killing him, and Wapol witnessed it because he hates Cobra and was snooping around

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

LMFAOOOOOOO
IMAGINE BEING A ZORO BIAS AND DOMINATED FORUM AND STILL GETTING PISS/NEGGGG DIFFED BY KING SANJI!!!! :lulz:

FUCK OUTTA HERE ZKK IN THE MUD YALL MAD :lulz::lulz: A HA HA HA
ZOLO DONT GOT NO CHARACTER KEEP GAGGING SWORD GAWKERS
My brotha...look at who voted for Sanji and it's easy to tell TAC trolled with the poll options :josad::suresure::moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.