Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. The TYBW arc is one of the worst things I've ever seen and read alone by far. And i was a massive Bleach stan too. I unironically prefer the filler arcs to it.
Imo the earlier Bleach was such a good read. His mom's death, apparently caused by a Hollow, i still remember that scene and plot twist. His first time holding Zanpakuto and slicing the giant monster, awesome.

...then powerlevel mania happened and Ichigo vs Zaraki and Ichigo vs Byakuya and Ichigo vs Aizen etc all become powerlevel fanservice and HEART panels :josad::josad:

Gear 6th, Luffy turns extremely small and makes Choppers base form seem like Monster Chopper.

Reverse Gear, Luffy loses all his DF powers which ironically helps him get used to fighting against the Yami yami no mi. Or even further ironically, he gives his opponent his rubber state and Luffy is a normal person now.
Yep.Gear 5 probably allows Luffy to turn into a giant or midget.

Bro...Chrono, MonsterZoro, Doggo and Swalala voted fot Zoro....you really think these votes are legit? :kobeha:
Well…if #1 really is Zoro disguised as Sanji then ima have to keep my vote on #1 until it changes back to Zoro cause….i refuse to vote for anything named “roronoa zoro”

i’d turn down a million dollars if they gave me the offer to vote Zoro

Alroght ima chill out i would prefer not to get banned from another spoiler section at the moment

Zoro is my 3rd fav strawhat but tbh i wished he died and was killed off+used his own power and not magical swords

Zoro has no character and is inferior to both Luffy and Sanji VASTLY but I still love him and i dont hate him
Post automatically merged:

Hold on. I know nobody's talking about a magical sword after witnessing Luffy current DF (magical fruit) powers.
I give Luffy a pass
He’s the MC ofc he’s special
What MC isn’t?

G

Gorosei Informer

Reverse gear would be cool.Yami Yami would be useless and Luffy has all the haki hax to beat BB,he would just need to Bloom his haki enought to compete with Gura AP.
Haha yeah! It would make great training for Blackbeards nullification powers. Ive expected Blackbeard will be the classic case of relying too much on your DF, especially with him having multiple ones ofc and thus Luffy will overwhelm him with sheer haki supremacy that Shanks will help him fully master beforehand too.

I even expected adv CoC could potentially nullify DFs temporarily and force opponents to fight more equally and like "true pirates" or warriors. This all depending on how you perceive pirates though ofc.

I really want a simple brutal brawl at some point between Luffy and Blackbeard, after a ton of absolutely DF insanity has inevitably happened ofc.

I definitely see Luffys DF being vital vs the Gura too. Maybe Luffy will become all 3 types of DFs to match Blackbeards most likely 3 DFs and counter each DF in his own ways.

Random thought I've had since last week was that maybe Rocks had Kaido's fruit when he died. BM subsequently had the original fruit nearby his Rocks' body before giving the fruit to Kaido (remember that's how DFs get reincarnated).

She only gave Kaido the fruit on God Valley when he allegedly dies. Maybe Kaido's awakening will actually employ a portion of Rocks' look and personality on Kaido as a result.

"The Lurking legend".

But yeah that shit sounds ridiculous saying it now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.