Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah! It would make great training for Blackbeards nullification powers. Ive expected Blackbeard will be the classic case of relying too much on your DF, especially with him having multiple ones ofc and thus Luffy will overwhelm him with sheer haki supremacy that Shanks will help him fully master beforehand too.

I even expected adv CoC could potentially nullify DFs temporarily and force opponents to fight more equally and like "true pirates" or warriors. This all depending on how you perceive pirates though ofc.

I really want a simple brutal brawl at some point between Luffy and Blackbeard, after a ton of absolutely DF insanity has inevitably happened ofc.

I definitely see Luffys DF being vital vs the Gura too. Maybe Luffy will become all 3 types of DFs to match Blackbeards most likely 3 DFs and counter each DF in his own ways.
I hope BB gets a mythical zoan and awakens all his 3 fruits.Imagine the chaos that he would be capable of releasing.I could see him losing because of excessive awakening usage,basically he would run out of energy.BB is kinda arrogant,he could do something stupid as this.

G

Gorosei Informer

It Has to be something that happened at the reverie so Pluton would make sense, but does BB have a poneglyph reader?
Blackbeard enthusiastically researches world history and may have knowledge to read poneglyhs somehow.

I'm worried he may target Robin for this reason but he could for Pudding potentially too ofc. 3 eyed girl for the 3 themed man.

I've suspected Burgess may have a 3rd eye under his mask and thus why BB recruited him and keeps him around but the Kozukis can read and enscribe poneglyphs right? It originates with them? So Momo or Hiyori could be targeted too? Blackbeard will have known Oden personally ofc, maybe even learnt from him directly?

Shiryu is probably from Wano too and may lead into this too, especially with gis invisibility DF making potential infiltrations and kidnappings much easier. Especially if he can turn others invisible when he touched them too. Awakening maybe?

G

Gorosei Informer

Luffy basically revied his heartbeat holy shit that cold be broken af, need to see the full summary
He pulled an Enel who is famous for wearing drums on his back and his arc first mentioned Nika too I believe.

I think Urouge knows about Joyboy too and thus Nika especially and will be relevant in this regard. Urouge going to Raijin Island and the SHs missing out on going there iirc is no coincidence imo.

Theres that unexplained flying fortess Laputa Castle In The Sky style that sucked up Capones ship pre TS that we still don't know anything about. Seems extremely important to me but maybe Oda dropped it given its lack of mention during Capones own arc lately.
Post automatically merged:

Is it just me or does it feel like Momo and Yamato have been doing nothing for what feels like forever
They learnt from the master himself, Denjro.

Status
Not open for further replies.