Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Luffy punches Kaido really hard" why does this piss me the fuck off??

Can't say I'm overly impressed with the "story" of this chapter but I'm sure we will get some pretty cool Luffy and Kaido panels

> - Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers.

A clarification about this, in Spanish redon said

- Luffy runs out of energy but his heart starts to pump blood again(thanks to the drum heartbeat) and recovers.

The acclamation is just because there are people saying that maybe it has after effects like losing lifespan or something
:saitahu:

So was his heart not pumping blood before he ran out of energy?

Unless when Luffy ran out of energy his heart stopped pumping blood which doesn't make any sense but okay.

> - Luffy runs out of energy, but he gets his drum heartbeat back and recovers.

A clarification about this, in Spanish redon said

- Luffy runs out of energy but his heart starts to pump blood again(thanks to the drum heartbeat) and recovers.

The clarification is just because there are people saying that maybe it has after effects like losing lifespan or something

Doesn't that still imply it though? It seems exactly like the drum heartbeat (stemmed from his power) is pulling from his lifespan to recover.

BM did this to grow larger and heal her broken bones. I don't think it's THAT surprising if that's the case. The devil fruits power is based entirely on the capacity of the user who uses it. Law and Kid drained themselves using awakening for example

Unless when Luffy ran out of energy his heart stopped pumping blood which doesn't make any sense but okay.
Okay I shouldn't have said 'starts to' since it seems more like he gets his heart to pump more blood I guess? Idk but redon never said his heart stopped pumping blood

Huh that explanation is odd lmao.

Drum heartbeat helps him recover the lost energy?
It wasn't beating before or what?

Or he means the palpitations doubled or something?
Could be a case like Enel restarting his heart, where the Nika drum is basically restarting Luffy's heart and giving his energy back even though he should be passed out or dead.

Kind of sounds like he's doping himself like Gear 2, low on energy so he controls his heart to pump his blood faster instead of using his limbs to pump the blood like before, sounds like a more optimal Gear 2 implementation.

Status
Not open for further replies.