Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like we will get a Kuma situation again in Wano, Luffy will defeat Kaido and faint but then another foe(probably an admiral) will come and Zoro will get his big moment.

Instead of perpetually hating on the MC and wanting him to lose, maybe zoro fans should just accept one piece as it is.

I get it, I kinda also used to dislike Luffy. But I don’t understand why y’all even read this manga if you hate him so much.

like if you only read the manga for zoro, just read some other manga, like berserk
By this logic kaido fans that don't care about luffy and want kaido to beat gear 5 and need other helps should also drop the Manga too since they want see it :zosleepy:

We’re not getting 3 chapters of Kaido fighting awakened. Every time a trump card is revealed its quickly washed away like @Paperchampion23 said
I personally think if it happens, 3-4 chapters left is appropriate, but only if it's structured in a way that makes sense:

- 1046- has his small flashback and possibly a tease of it. Maybe by the end he transforms

- 1047- they fight on equal footing, but it's mostly a Kaido awakened showcase.

- 1048- Luffy keeps losing strength but the heartbeat keeps bringing him back, showing the brutality/fatigue of the fight overall

- 1049- Climactic vs Chapter, Luffy wins with the final hit here.

You can essentially combine 1047/1048 if it goes this way too. Or Oda does the opposite and elongates it because of ther scenes outside of the fight (everyone being rescued from the burning castle, Orochi, Denjiro, etc).

But yeah, if he does it, it probably won't be painfully long. I'd prefer a Vs Katakuri type fight if anything. Short, super intense, and it ends dramatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.