Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, I don't think it can be that long now. The Rocks flashback honestly has to with far more than just Kaido (seems it may even be related to Shanks and Blackbeard in someway).

I think what we'll get is a very abridged version of it, that more highlights Kaido, Linlin and Whitebeards relationship. But I don't think it'll last more than a chapter unless it's done after he loses. That would ruin the pacing of the fight.

A big example of this is just Yamato's flashback or Zoro's. They are quick and placed in the middle of a fight chapter. Kaido's is far more important obviously, but it may just focus on Kaido, not Rocks (only tease that).
I'd be mad if Oda teases Rocks for the 1000000 times, in Kaidou's flashback no less :josad:

We have the whole "Rocks" thing, god valley, how Kaido created the Beast Pirates, when he arrived in Wano (kinda mixing with Oden's).
I don’t think we’ll get a big expose of Rocks with Kaido. He was only with the man for like 4 years. At most we’ll get a chapter dedicated tot heir relationship and the rest can be a quick speed run of his story until certain important moments

I think we’ll learn more about Rocks via Blackbeard

J

Joy D. MADS

It might honestly not be covered here. Rocks/God Valley as a topic seems to go beyond Kaido and BM. I can see a shorter flashback teasing it but mainly focusing on Kaido and his relationship with BM before receiving his power.
Not only Big Mom but aso Doflamingo, the old lady and old man and other conections... Big Mom was just relevant to him during his early years (big sister shit).

I'd be mad if Oda teases Rocks for the 1000000 times, in Kaidou's flashback no less :josad:
Only reason being is I think Rocks may be representative of 3 things:

- His crew (Kaido/BM)

- His living will (Blackbeard?)

- His actual lineage (Shanks? I can see Shanks being his son with a CD, hence God Valley and why Shanks talks to the Gorosei)

Maybe he's still alive too, I wouldn't guarantee it but it's possible. This is why I'm not a 100% sold in Kaido's FB revealing everything about God Valley

- His crew (Kaido/BM)

- His actual lineage (Shanks? I can see Shanks being his son with a CD, hence God Valley and why Shanks talks to the Gorosei)

Maybe he's still alive too, I wouldn't guarantee it but it's possible.
I might be crazy but I think Rocks is literally inside of Blackbeard lol

There are no "levels" here, this is no fucking fictional story we are talking about.

Those are RL legal issues.

Those spoiler leaks are all the same.

It simply makes no difference if a shop owner leaks pictures of the magazine 3 days early or someone leaks some raw images.

Shueisha itself will probably be more mad at the latter, bc someone of their own guys is the rat, but legally it's not different than posting photos of the printed magazine at all.

redon really just pouts again, bc someone stole his spotlight.

He's literally the last guy that should bring moral into the discussion.
They really aren't all the same lol. The leaks have traditionally waited until the magazine is in shops and used low resolution scans for image leaks. This is for plausible deniability as at this point in the production chain so many people have copies of the manga that it's almost impossible to track who leaked what.

If a fucking mangaplus translator leaks his official docs with shonen jump watermarks on it, like a retard, they know exactly where to look and who to go after. The pool of potential suspects is much much smaller.

I would not.It means Oda will make him show up later.
Post automatically merged:

They really aren't all the same lol. The leaks have traditionally waited until the magazine is in shops and used low resolution scans for image leaks. This is for plausible deniability as at this point in the production chain so many people have copies of the manga that it's almost impossible to track who leaked what.

If a fucking mangaplus translator leaks his official docs with shonen jump watermarks on it, like a retard, they know exactly where to look and who to go after. The pool of potential suspects is much much smaller.
What if a leaker got robbed?

I doubt the translators will leak it. At most they give chapter info to the spoiler providers

But yeah Kaido is on his knee from exhaustion/feeling the damage at some point of the in the chapter while Luffy can just repump his heart Kaido clearly needs something to balance things out.
If he has awakening he would get increased strength and regen, would fix his problem, but with a tradeoff, the tradeoff is probably his dragon mind might take over and fuck everyone else over, enemy or ally till he himself collapses, hence he uses it as last resort.

Last edited:

- His crew (Kaido/BM)

Maybe he's still alive too, I wouldn't guarantee it but it's possible. This is why I'm not a 100% sold in Kaido's FB revealing everything about God Valley
Dragon is Rocks' son imo. Let's get the Luffy haters to have a brain aneurysm

Status
Not open for further replies.