Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see the fight ends in another 3,4 fighting dedicated chapters, with an additional 3 chapters for Kaidou's flashback if we ever have one
Still think it;s a bit too late for Kaido's flashback but might be it will trigger once he finds out Luffy is Joy Boy

That's a fair point to make. And just because he, she, or they. are being hypocritical doesn't mean the point vanishes. Just like Big Mom can ignore someone beating up a fodder or two, but beat up Cracker and that's a whole different ball game. There's levels to this shit.
There are no "levels" here, this is no fucking fictional story we are talking about.

Those are RL legal issues.

Those spoiler leaks are all the same.

It simply makes no difference if a shop owner leaks pictures of the magazine 3 days early or someone leaks some raw images.

Shueisha itself will probably be more mad at the latter, bc someone of their own guys is the rat, but legally it's not different than posting photos of the printed magazine at all.

redon really just pouts again, bc someone stole his spotlight.

He's literally the last guy that should bring moral into the discussion.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I can see the fight ends in another 3,4 fighting dedicated chapters, with an additional 3 chapters for Kaidou's flashback if we ever have one
Still think it;s a bit too late for Kaido's flashback but might be it will trigger once he finds out Luffy is Joy Boy
Flashback is gonna be 5 chapters minimum.
Too much stuff and characters to cover on just 3, imo.

Next chapter is the perfect trigger for the flashback. Kaido is flat on his back after getting his ass beat by Luffy. He can then maybe start reminiscing the last time he had a fight this exciting and we cut to Rocks

Imo, I don't think it can be that long now. The Rocks flashback honestly has to with far more than just Kaido (seems it may even be related to Shanks and Blackbeard in someway).

I think what we'll get is a very abridged version of it, that more highlights Kaido, Linlin and Whitebeards relationship. But I don't think it'll last more than a chapter unless it's done after he loses. That would ruin the pacing of the fight.

A big example of this is just Yamato's flashback or Zoro's. They are quick and placed in the middle of a fight chapter. Kaido's is far more important obviously, but it may just focus on Kaido, not Rocks (only tease that).

Imo, I don't think it can be that long now. The Rocks flashback honestly has to with far more than just Kaido (seems it may even be related to Shanks and Blackbeard in someway).

I think what we'll get is a very abridged version of it, that more highlights Kaido, Linlin and Whitebeards relationship. But I don't think it'll last more than a chapter unless it's done after he loses. That would ruin the pacing of the fight.

A big example of this is just Yamato's flashback or Zoro's. They are quick and placed in the middle of a fight chapter. Kaido's is far more important obviously, but it may just focus on Kaido, not Rocks (only tease that).
I wouldn’t be surprised if we start the flashback at God Valley lol

but I would prefer if we get a quick glimpse of Rocks, at least for 1 chapter while the rest are about what happened after God Valley

Status
Not open for further replies.