Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be crazy but I think Rocks is literally inside of Blackbeard lol
That is certainly something I can see, especially with the whole "3 being" motif thing that seems to be centered on BB too.

I actually dig the idea that Rocks is central to all past and present Yonko, along with the PK. It keeps the mystery on God Valley for a little linger, while also tying together the opposing themes between Shanks and Blackbeard (presumably Order and Chaos in some way it looks like).

They really aren't all the same lol. The leaks have traditionally waited until the magazine is in shops and used low resolution scans for image leaks. This is for plausible deniability as at this point in the production chain so many people have copies of the manga that it's almost impossible to track who leaked what.

If a fucking mangaplus translator leaks his official docs with shonen jump watermarks on it, like a retard, they know exactly where to look and who to go after. The pool of potential suspects is much much smaller.
Once again: The "crime" of leaking itself is exactly the same.

Yes, it's probably easier to find the docs leaker, it just isn't anything else than leaking the magazine 3 days in advance though.

That's why we have seen multiple magazine leaker get busted and vanish over the last two decades.

It's the exact same "crime" than posting some Shueisha raws of the chapter, but harder to find the culprit in case of the magazine leaks.

What's funny is that redon is acting like someone with moral superiority here ("People have no respect ... I will take certain measures next week" etc.) - motherfucker, you are the one "providing" illegal spoilers for years now. You should be the very last one to complain about those new illegal pics.

That is certainly something I can see, especially with the whole "3 being" motif thing that seems to be centered on BB too.

I actually dig the idea that Rocks is central to all past and present Yonko, along with the PK. It keeps the mystery on God Valley for a little linger, while also tying together the opposing themes between Shanks and Blackbeard (presumably Order and Chaos in some way it looks like).
I think it’s similar to MHA and Naruto. The protagonist are all about passing on their dreams and goals into the next generation while the antagonist are about being selfish and doing it themselves

it might be overdone by now but I think that’s definitely we’re heading towards

Dragon is Rocks' son imo. Let's get the Luffy haters to have a brain aneurysm
That would be....interesting, ive never heard of that before lol. Garp walking away with a 14 year old Dragon, who possibly meets his daughter (i.e. Luffy's mother) is pretty cool. He never calls Dragon his son, I just think it was assumed by people in the story.

Surely Shanks is related to something there too though, being a similar age to the incident and seemingly being with Roger since he was a baby (unknown yet but Roger alluded to it I guess).

All of this is super interesting to think about. That island has way more going for it than we currently know.

I’ve seen the leaks and holy shit… I don’t like it at all. I’m just sharing my opinion here, you don’t have to accept it.
My problem is that Luffy can influence his enemies and people around him in a ridiculous way. That’s too cartoonish and op. The second problem is that he can "heal" himself. Luffy's limit is his imagination. Only Teach is a threat for Luffy now.
I think at this point the tension is absolutely dead.
Here all the bad/weak points of One Piece:
- no tension and no deaths or serious consequences
- wasted panel time on unnecessary side characters/ off panelling of important fights
- random power ups without explanation or through flashbacks
- bad or sidelined female characters
- the pacing
- I HATE the usage of destiny in every manga. That’s always a cheap way to write a story. The will of Destiny is strong in OP

One piece is overall still a good manga but it’s not among my top 3 anymore. WCI and Wano were a disaster, Wano even worser. I hope it will get better. I’m a fan since 2004 and One piece was a big part of my life. It’s sad for me but I can’t deny the current bullshit. Taste is different and my taste changed over time

Luffy is doing some crazy stuff this chapter.I'm loving this.
This is what I think the "Zoro will stave off WG like Ryuma instead of ZKK" crows did not seem to get, imo. The WG forces did not seem to have what it takes to quickly down Zunisha and enter Wano, whereas Zunisha can obliterate them in one move.
I think Sanji might do this instead,he said the marines would fear him.

Status
Not open for further replies.