Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really did just want boring power progression like dragonball or edginess like Berserk.

Like OP isn’t perfect, but this fight encapsulates why it’s so fun
This is the WSC. We don't want fun. We wanna see them duke it out in a slugfest. I ain't come here for Looney Tunes. You really read this arc and expected this?

This is the WSC. We don't want fun. We wanna see them duke it out in a slugfest. I ain't come here for Looney Tunes. You really read this arc and expected this?
Did you read one piece and see Luffy fight “God” with the gum gum space out? This is exactly what I wanted. I don’t want some lame ass dragonball fight.

You are correct, I studied sth where you actually need intellect - physics.

I understand sth so simple like law without the need to study it and yes, the "crime" of leaking things is exactly the same in this case. Only difference would be if it really (!) was a Shueisha worker, that leaked inside/company infos. .
Lol at the bolded. Just total lol. Dunning Kruger in full effect.

Even then it certainly shouldn't be redon to act outraged - he's a little rat on his own.

If any outsider got those raws in their hands on whatever way (most likely scenario), it's the exact same issue like those leaked magazine pics that shouldn't get out.
It's not the same scenario. It's a breach of contract, and that breach becomes more severe depending on the point of origin of the breach. Extra legal consequences could be them deciding they don't want that risk. They can't not publish One Piece physically. They can certainly put a stop to digital.

You can babble all you want there, since you certainly don't even have a law degree by the way you phrase and structure your arguments (or you really are not a very good "lawyer").
I'm not making any argument, I'm explaining something to you and you're insistent on turning it into a fight.

Did you see the raw ?

I have them, it's an absolute garbage, Oda destroyed his manga, it's just amazing how garbage One Piece has become. Soda is shitting on us

I will just wait 10 more chapters to see if ZKK happens, then I will drop this shitty manga.
10 more chapters, Zoro still faint....no hope better drop the series
:goyea:

Lol at the bolded. Just total lol. Dunning Kruger in full effect.

It's not the same scenario. It's a breach of contract, and that breach becomes more severe depending on the point of origin of the breach. Extra legal consequences could be them deciding they don't want that risk. They can't not publish One Piece physically. They can certainly put a stop to digital.

I'm not making any argument, I'm explaining something to you and you're insistent on turning it into a fight.
It’s always the Science people who think they know everything

I doubt it has anything to do with morals, legality or respect for toei/shueisha.

The dude has been leaking stuff for over a decade and probably knows what goes on behind the scene, and leaking stuff too early like this seems like a surefire way to draw too much attention torwards leakers, where Toei might double down their security or start getting trigger happy with copyright claims and such.

It doesn't mean it would legally affect this site or any other forum, but simply that there's probably a reason why Redon and other leakers don't just throw a full summary and scan the whole magazine on sunday even though they probably could, since doing so might compromise the entire leaking operation.
It's a matter of common sense, but Larry has grudge against Redon and his outsized "intellect" is hindering him in this case.
Post automatically merged:

It’s always the Science people who think they know everything
And then they'll be saying total nonsense. When I'm Prime Minister, everybody will learn Philosophy by force of law...or be executed!

I still find dragons design weird though
Lmfao funny enough I was looking and I found a post by @ArturCantSpeakJapanese on reddit (I remember his username seeing it now lol):

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/l1j9hj

Dragon and Rocks DO certainly look similar in a way. Plus, it's possible like how Ace hid his "Gol" family name with his mother's, Garp may have hidden the Rocks surname for "Dragon" with "Monkey", taking him in as his son after God Valley.

Not a bad theory at all if I'm being honest.
Post automatically merged:

Are you fucking serious?
Yeah.

Cry you baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.