Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to speak italian?🤌🏻
se vuoi ti dico i tre concetti più importanti della lingua italiana:
- figa (può essere usato in ogni situazione cambiando l’intonazione)
- vaffanculo (è un insulto)
- tutti i tipi di pasta (fusilli, spaghetti, penne, farfalle, bucatini, linguine, trofie, maccheroni, gnocchi, ravioli, tortelli, lasagne ecc ecc)

Same here. . . I hope Yamato does not start to feel bad for her daddy and Momonosuke being an ass about opening Wano.

I would love some more lore/info from they both like Wano, Joy Boy, Void Century, World Government. . . or even pieces of Oden's journey.

IMO one of the reasons why Momonosuke is here now is because we will see his new adult form very soon and maybe Yamato/Kaido will say something about it and it will start another plot or stuff. . .
As long as they're doing smth relevant I'm okay with it. Better than standing to the side doing stupid reaction faces for the remainder of Luffy's fight with Kaido.

I

Indigo

YOOOOOO

This fight is even way more goofy than i thought

"Luffy can just change himself, he is not a god that can change Kaido, it was just the eyes for comedy"

read 1045

:shame:

Wooooooow where is the tension in this fight Oda? Nami's life is on the line and Luffy is just goofing around
SMH
Yeeeeeep.

Pre-timeskip was extremely serious and full of tension:

Luffy's response to Zoro telling him to take the new world seriously:

One Piece is literally one of the most consistent series out there when it comes to themes and the content it puts on display. It has not changed the readers expectstions in 25 years. Stop expecting every arc to be those 5 dark chapters in Marineford. You may get something like it by the EoS, but stop expecting this nonsense at any point in the story

One thing this Arc made clear

Advanced CoO? Showcased
Advanced CoA? Showcased
Fighting with CoC? Showcased
Awakening DF? Showcased

So expect in Final Saga to see Powers you've never seen before
The Real Power of Shanks, Dragon, Mihawk, Imu-Sama, Elbaf God, Vegapunk's Greatest Inventions, Lurking Legend ... etc

I

Indigo

Yeeeeeep.

Pre-timeskip was extremely serious and full of tension:

Luffy's response to Zoro telling him to take the new world seriously:

One Piece is literally one of the most consistent series out there when it comes to themes and the content it puts on display. It has not changed the readers expectstions in 25 years. Stop expecting every arc to be those 5 dark chapters in Marineford. You may get something like it by the EoS, but stop expecting this nonsense at any point in the story
None of this comes even close to this chatper

I'm guessing you haven't seen the scans yet...

Most of the time Luffy is the one that becomes goofy

But now Luffy is turning the Worlds Strongest Creature, a Yonko, into a fucking joke and it's not cool to read, that's it

at least to me

Status
Not open for further replies.