Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yup. It's an April fools joke and the fact that ppl are falling for it is nuts.

Luffy has always started every power up with a named attack. His one named attack or whatever the fuck that was turned him into a giant and he didn't even attack Kaido with it. He phased through Kaido's head to do what exactly???
I’ve seen the pics they’re real

I

Indigo

Luffy has always started every power up with a named attack. His one named attack or whatever the fuck that was turned him into a giant and he didn't even attack Kaido with it. He phased through Kaido's head to do what exactly???
They are real

Dude take off the tinfoil hat. Several leakers have hinted at the events of this chapter. You’re saying they all conspire to make this huge prank lol

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

They're real brotha :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

How many people will be like this when the pics offically drop? :kobeha:
We're gonna be swimming in a sea of copium when full pics are out

I’ve seen the leaks and holy shit… I don’t like it at all. I’m just sharing my opinion here, you don’t have to accept it.
My problem is that Luffy can influence his enemies and people around him in a ridiculous way. That’s too cartoonish and op. The second problem is that he can "heal" himself. Luffy's limit is his imagination. Only Teach is a threat for Luffy now.
I think at this point the tension is absolutely dead.
Here all the bad/weak points of One Piece:
- no tension and no deaths or serious consequences
- wasted panel time on unnecessary side characters/ off panelling of important fights
- random power ups without explanation or through flashbacks
- bad or sidelined female characters
- the pacing
- I HATE the usage of destiny in every manga. That’s always a cheap way to write a story. The will of Destiny is strong in OP

One piece is overall still a good manga but it’s not among my top 3 anymore. WCI and Wano were a disaster, Wano even worser. I hope it will get better. I’m a fan since 2004 and One piece was a big part of my life. It’s sad for me but I can’t deny the current bullshit. Taste is different and my taste changed over time
Question is that what do u expext luffys devil fruit awakening ? And what is different thing from your expectations ? All mytical zoan user can heal himself . When marco , yamato , kaido healed himsef , it is up to their imagination ?

If we touch points
- can you be spesific about tension ? Also one piece has never been death type manga . During 25 years , in the current era , we just seen ace and whitebeard deaath cuz of mc and main villain devolopment .
- i agreed but supernova things was wrong since the begining .
-which power up is random ? Zoros coc always on the table , sanjis family was a arc , luffy trained himself udon about advanced haki . Awakening paramecia was shown users .
- agreed.
- idk wano was being hyped since begining of manga almost . Last arc before final running . Taking long time is normal when we think character compiling and importance of wano .
- destiny ? All mc in the manga have to be chosen one . Always there is something make mc special . Luffy is not god . Joyboy totally failed person in his era . He couldnt achieved his aim cuz of him , some area suffer from world government for 800 years .
WCI was totally art.
Wano yeah kinda boring cuz of sideline characters .

And we would like know what is your top 3 .

I

Indigo

If you couldn't respect One Piece villains before this...

You will never be able to anymore lmao

Luffy gonna be making every Yonko / Admiral / Im look like a fucking joke while beating them
Post automatically merged:

I’ve seen the leaks and holy shit… I don’t like it at all. I’m just sharing my opinion here, you don’t have to accept it.
My problem is that Luffy can influence his enemies and people around him in a ridiculous way. That’s too cartoonish and op. The second problem is that he can "heal" himself. Luffy's limit is his imagination. Only Teach is a threat for Luffy now.
I think at this point the tension is absolutely dead.
Here all the bad/weak points of One Piece:
- no tension and no deaths or serious consequences
- wasted panel time on unnecessary side characters/ off panelling of important fights
- random power ups without explanation or through flashbacks
- bad or sidelined female characters
- the pacing
- I HATE the usage of destiny in every manga. That’s always a cheap way to write a story. The will of Destiny is strong in OP

One piece is overall still a good manga but it’s not among my top 3 anymore. WCI and Wano were a disaster, Wano even worser. I hope it will get better. I’m a fan since 2004 and One piece was a big part of my life. It’s sad for me but I can’t deny the current bullshit. Taste is different and my taste changed over time
Agreed 100%

None of this comes even close to this chatper

I'm guessing you haven't seen the scans yet...

Most of the time Luffy is the one that becomes goofy

But now Luffy is turning the Worlds Strongest Creature, a Yonko, into a fucking joke and it's not cool to read, that's it

at least to me
I've seen the scans and it's 150% in line with my expectations for the series.

The scenes look fucking amazing and one of the best fight chapters Oda has drawn. You look hard enough and you can see the detail and fluidity of the fight when you put the assumed pages in order, and like 7 pages are still missing.

I

Indigo

I've seen the scans and it's 150% in line with my expectations for the series.

The scenes look fucking amazing and one of the best fight chapters Oda has drawn. You look hard enough and you can see the detail and fluidity of the fight when you put the assumed pages in order, and like 7 pages are still missing.
Good for you that you like it

I guess i don't like seeing the villains, that we already feel no threat / fear at all because of the plot armor of every character, turn into literal jokes in the middle of fight that's suposed to be Luffy's hardest fight yet

:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.