Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why people are confused that people are expecting much more tension-filled fight in Luffy vs Kaido, this is literally the penultimate fight of 1000 chapters of the story. And yet, it consisted of a series of sudden powerups to get Luffy to this level in the first place, and then the goofy stuff we've seen in the last two chapters.

I think Oda can still stick the landing and give this fight/arc something positive to end on, but it's okay to admit this is a pretty ridiculous and thus underwhelming fight. Like literally, when we were first told by Law that we were gonna go after Kaido, NOBODY was expecting a climax this goofy. There are even people in this thread who said "You're just mad this arc isn't Marineford". Uhh yeah, the problem is Oda said this arc would make Marineford look like child's play, and yet this fight has been ACTUAL child's play. Luffy's literally playing jump-rope with Kaido's body like a child. Which normally could be fine, since Oda is normally very selective with Luffy's goofiness, but this is the CLIMAX of like 500 chapters of storytelling. Even Doflamingo had much more tension, that makes no sense.

I

Indigo

Wonder if Morj would still Say the raid is gonna fail
He went from one week saying

"If Luffy's devil fruit is not the Gomu Gomu no Mi and it's another thing all this time, it's gonna suck"

to

"The Nika Nika no Mi is the greatest idea ever, and it's much better for Luffy than the Gomu Gomu no Mi" in just a fucking week

at this point, he will change his opinions to say One Piece is amazing no matter what

It's funny to watch the z bois squirm:gokulaugh:
I don't even care about Luffy or Sanji. I'm a Brook stan. But after years of delusion, their ridiculous Zoro>Luffy fanfiction is finally going down the crapper. You love to see it :cheers:

I don't understand why people are confused that people are expecting much more tension-filled fight in Luffy vs Kaido, this is literally the penultimate fight of 1000 chapters of the story. And yet, it consisted of a series of sudden powerups to get Luffy to this level in the first place, and then the goofy stuff we've seen in the last two chapters.

I think Oda can still stick the landing and give this fight/arc something positive to end on, but it's okay to admit this is a pretty ridiculous and thus underwhelming fight. Like literally, when we were first told by Law that we were gonna go after Kaido, NOBODY was expecting a climax this goofy. There are even people in this thread who said "You're just mad this arc isn't Marineford". Uhh yeah, the problem is Oda said this arc would make Marineford look like child's play, and yet this fight has been ACTUAL child's play. Luffy's literally playing jump-rope with Kaido's body like a child. Which normally could be fine, since Oda is normally very selective with Luffy's goofiness, but this is the CLIMAX of like 500 chapters of storytelling. Even Doflamingo had much more tension, that makes no sense.
Wasn't oda refering to the final war when he was talking about mf looking cute?

It makes negative sense writing wise, anyone with a brain agrees with that.

But its alright, One Piece has no story right now, it is a gag manga, with its main character literally turning into second coming of buggs bunny.
Explain it makes "no sense" writing wise lol. It's literally explained and is currently being explained.

You don't read the manga. How would you know what makes sense vs what doesn't? Actually read is and you'll see how it does.

Maybe i'm not supposed to like the villains? is that it? I'm supposed to be happy they are turned into jokes? That's fine, the villains are a bunch of pieces of shit that killed and tortured many

But they still have badass designs and cool powers, and i enjoy that about them, so i don't want to see them turned into jokes, that's it

But i guess if you hate Kaido / Blackbeard and everyone else, then you are gonna enjoy making them into jokes

It just isn't me

I usually really like villains, even tho they are horrible people
That speech he gave in 1043 made him top 3 villains off top.

He went from one week saying

"If Luffy's devil fruit is not the Gomu Gomu no Mi and it's another thing all this time, it's gonna suck"

to

"The Nika Nika no Mi is the greatest idea ever, and it's much better for Luffy than the Gomu Gomu no Mi" in just a fucking week

at this point, he will change his opinions to say One Piece is amazing no matter what
Lol you can't trust you tubers who do this for living.
Only sawyer (who has a job and just do it for fun and gives accurate detailed and sufficient review) is best.
And best part about him is he neither wanks Oda nor dives into toxicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.