Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
And, yet he countered everytime.

It's the effect of luffy df.

What matters is whether kaido is countering or not - and he is.

It's one piece world with weird dfs. Characters have to face weird stuffs so how kaido is getting gagged when he came across most ridiculous ability?

He is actually matching the challenge by countering it.
I love serious Reborn
No fake news Reborn
Intelligent story observation Reborn
No calling Akai furry Reborn
Still one hair on his head Reborn

*Disappears quickly into shadows*

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Kaido's eyeballs somehow become stretched into hand shapes because Luffy put his hands through them

"I don't see how kaido is getting gagged"
Kizaru literally saw his body fly around and blown by a music

You people are acting like you reached to 1044 chapters without reading first 1043

Luffy df has some looney tunes effects.

Obviously kaido will face the heat.

But it's not like one piece world never had weird dfs

It's not like top tiers never came across weird df abilities.

In op world one will face weird DFS and has to face the affects while fighting.

Kaido is actually countering Luffy. That's shows how good kaido is at battle and not him being gagged smh

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
I really wish I could say that I'm not enjoying this:crazwhat:

Oda wasn't kidding
Why do you wish you can say you're not enjoying this? Fuck everyone else and BE AUTHENTIC TO YOUR FEELINGS!

I swear some of y'all are way too fucking serious. Bro if ur laughing then you're laughing! That's literally the point of this chapter. If not, it's not for you. Simple as that.

Honorific for Yakuza leaders/bosses.
Oh yeah everyone said that back then.
Actually im kinda curious what happen with jimbe, i dont think he is not losing something after meeting BM back then.
Or really BM power dont work to someone whos not scared to her?
I dont think BM power that weak i think Jimbe got his life span taken back then.

And there you have it folks, Luffy is literally killing himself to maintain this form:

"When Luffy loses all his energy, he remember before that he was about to die and realizes that this form consumes a lot. Kaidou tells him to rest in peace, someone will talk about this fight in the future(like what he said to Oden when he was about to die) but Luffy says if he dies here everyone else will become bones.
Momo says that Luffy's "voice" is about to disappear, Luffy says that he can't lose here and repeats 4 names, "Momo, Tama, Kin'emon, Pedro" while he does something, Kaidou realizes what that something is and tells him that he will die but Luffy keeps doing it saying "Get loud, heartbeat sound!" and recovers his form."

I

Indigo

Kizaru literally saw his body fly around and blown by a music

You people are acting like you reached to 1044 chapters without reading first 1043

Luffy df has some looney tunes effects.

Obviously kaido will face the heat.

But it's not like one piece world never had weird dfs

It's not like top tiers never came across weird df abilities.

In op world one will face weird DFS and has to face the affects which fighting.

Kaido is actually countering Luffy. That's shows how good kaido is at battle and not him being gagged smh
being gagged is not losing my man, can you understand that?

being gagged is being turned into a joke mid fight

Luffy is using the worlds strongest creature as a jumping rope, a balloon and putting a hole in his face

it's stupid

it doesn't matter if Kaido is countering, it just makes him look stupid

that's it

I swear some people care more about talking about tension then there actually being tension in the story. This is obviously a scene not meant to be tense because of the nature of what luffy represents and what his power does. This has also been some of the most expressive and creative Oda has been post time skip, which has for the most part been pretty bleak.

Kaido being used as a fucking jumping rope for Luffy is not being gagged?

Turned into a fucking Ballon by Luffy?

Getting his eyes pierced from the inside?

Are you serious right now?
He sent him flying with bolo breath then hit him with his club and we saw Luffy's eyes Luffy got the same treatment + look at his face when Kaido hit him with his kanabu before the end of the chapter lol these things will happen with Akainu and BB

Status
Not open for further replies.