Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it will ruin one piece reputation.

Oda is enjoying this stuff. He is bringing fun into a manga which is running for more than two decades.

More importantly, Japanese audience which is his primary audience loves such things.

And,. You are overlooking one more thing - anime - one piece anime would literally make people laugh with these chapters.

So I don't see OP ruining but infact I see OP getting new vigour
There's a time for laughs. Only kids want to see this shit in the middle of a serious yonko fight. Also, Wano has been poorly recieved by the Japanese audience for similar reasons this forum likes to repeatedly point out, so I don't see how this goofiness would help with the preexisting complaints.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
What is you disagree with?
Law remains the Head of the Cheerleaders, it was generally agreed Kidd was more underwhelming than Law.

P.s.
Expectation:
- But but Linlin battle would turn out into 1 vs 1 with Kidd. Law will get KOed first
- but Kidd will save Page One and Ulti, they will join Kidd's crew

Reality:
Can't even win in Head of Cheerleaders championship.
How often did we had this discussion already? Dont know if with you, but i had this about 10 times already... and again, why do you bring up always Kid, just because i write something, even unrelated to him? Oo

But i answer you once more. Kid is not a Luffy cheerleader, he supports as an ally here, nothing more. That he is surprised by Gear 5, yeah.. like everyone else, even Kaido. Doesnt make anyone a cheerleader.

I just dont get your intention of always trying to provocate by downplay kid? Oo

Just to him, mate. He is disrespectful and he will get what he deserves. No hard feelings for anyone. Do you mean that whoever likes One Piece is sucking Oda's dick, since you are having a problem with me smacking hin?
Nope, just the people screaming "foreshadowing" at every reveal and trying to swipe under the rug any criticism of the Nika fruit reveal.
As for G5 on its own and its powers I don't swing either way.

I'll remind you. If the majority believes that "Akanu or someone else is too significant and serious" to be shown by a cartoon - he will do just the opposite. It was confirmed that he reads Western forums to surprise everyone.
so akainu goofy eyes inc, or hype Sabo vs Akainu

I’m sorry but how can anyone be okay with this fight ending like this ? How deep can Oda’s dick go in your throats ??
Genuinely confuses me man. We literally just saw Luffy phase through Kaido's face and it does nothing. It comes to a point where trying to even scale his current power is impossible and the powercreep for future fights will be ridiculous. How is Luffy supposed to lose with all of this shit, even if he has restrictions he should be able to take care of his opponents with ease given they don't have the same durability as the Strongest Creature. So many problems will arise in the future, and even from a present standpoint it's not very fitting for what seems to be the final confrontation to be a joke. This makes ZKK seem like a godsend

I'm coping in any way possible; I'm hoping this Toons shit is only applicable to Wano and is part of the reason why Wano is so special. Luffy won't be able to use this power anywhere else, because if he can, any of his future fights (with the exception of BB because he can negate abilities) will be ruined

But why do ppl don't mention this
In one of the panel when Luffy is about to lose his energy
It looks like Kaido also suddenly falls on his knees. Am i seeing right?
If it's true then Kaido has really gotten weaken over the numerous battle

It's hard to tell and confirm that Kaido has really gotten weak or his body is showing signs of deteriorating because he's one mf tanky and durable.
But after that panel, i supposed it is the prove that the all the damages he took really did a number on him. Not just damage, we should consider the amount of stamina and haki output he has shown throughout the battle

Dude is a monster, a villain who's fighting everybody worthy in one raid and doesn't complain, but welcome them anytime, my respect for him just goes even higher. I don't think Oda would make future villain go through all this.
Once again, i can't picture why Kaido should be weaker than Roger or WB interms of individual strength, that's just nonsense.

Last edited:
The thing is, Luffy clearly seems on his last legs. If he wasnt the main character and this wasn't One Piece then he would probably die in a chapter or two. This can't keep up too much longer especially if Kaido's already broken ass DF has an Awakening in store too. Honestly I really wanna see it Awakened but it'd be too much, Luffy's still just keeping up rn.
Thats why you have the momotaro story

Oni vs dog phesant monkey and momotaro

Status
Not open for further replies.