Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Remember 1000, when Luffy hit Kaido with a Red Roc and everyone thought he can already take Kaido on? And after each consecutive power up which seemed good at first, it ended up being not enough. Added Barrier and CoC? We thought "now he got Kaido". When a Supreme Kong Gun just barely scratched Kaido.
It's almost like Kaido is strong or something :pepebusi:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Remember 1000, when Luffy hit Kaido with a Red Roc and everyone thought he can already take Kaido on? And after each consecutive power up which seemed good at first, it ended up being not enough. Added Barrier and CoC? We thought "now he got Kaido". When a Supreme Kong Gun just barely scratched Kaido.
I still think it's really dumb to give Luffy 3x power ups in the form of haki, then awakening which doesn't even use haki..

After Luffy came back to the rooftop, he was legitimately portrayed to be on kaido's tier. He split the sky with kaido. Kaido himself acknowledged that Luffy was the only one in decades who could truly go toe to toe with him.
Even when Oda had him lose the third time around, he had him lose via interference, rather than by kaido's hand outright(even if he would have still lost regardless).

if pre G5 Luffy vs Kaido was at least a high diff(which all portrayal seems to indicate), then G5 Luffy should be able to extreme diff kaido.

I still think it's really dumb to give Luffy 3x power ups in the form of haki, then awakening which doesn't even use haki..
Oda is preparing Luffy for the BlackBeard fight.He won't be able to use his fruit effectively vs BB.
Post automatically merged:

Oda is preparing Luffy for the BlackBeard fight.He won't be able to use his fruit effectively vs BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.