Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Holy shit, Yamatards are celebrating over a new member joining jumping on dizzy

You people are really a cult.
Coming from someone who has yet to post a single original thought that didn’t come from someone else, that’s rich…since you’re admitting you don’t know what friendship is, wanna cop to being dizzy’s illiterate puppet next or you wanna keep that bit going until you inevitably leave at the end of Wano??

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Like, I’m real sorry that the whole anti-Yamato collective doesn’t recognize camaraderie because all they’ve done is adopt hating a fictional character in lieu of developing an actual personality, but that doesn’t mean we’re a cult so much as a group of people who just wanna appreciate something together that we all enjoy individually…again, I understand why the trash bags on the other side find this difficult to comprehend, asking them to define the word “joy” would just yield several incorrect answers.

Like, I’m real sorry that the whole anti-Yamato collective doesn’t recognize camaraderie because all they’ve done is adopt hating a fictional character in lieu of developing an actual personality, but that doesn’t mean we’re a cult so much as a group of people who just wanna appreciate something together that we all enjoy individually…again, I understand why the trash bags on the other side find this difficult to comprehend, asking them to define the word “joy” would just yield several incorrect answers.
Actually we who understand camaraderie can tell that Yamato will join and that’s why we have banded together and became Nakama. The Yamato will join the strawhats Nakama’s. And the losers have joined Larrot the master loser.

All they seem to know is hate.

Disagreeing with my argument doesnt equate to my argument to my argument being any more false. The fact you are acting like such a manchild makes it even more funny to me.

And while were on the topic of avis go make like your mickey mouse mc and scooby doo your ending with the worst possible shit the author could have done. Fighting a baby, almost like they were fighting you.

And if you dislike wano and one piece as a whole why are you even here then. Is this the only hive where you and herde can hang out and you just have nowhere to go because your character (at least on the way on you write on here) is the equivalent of spoilt milk that no one wants to throw out. You and the absolutely idiotic things you claim as arguments that only fit your own headcanon, which are based on insults for someone who doesnt exist btw. You are unnecessary, you stink up the room, and just need to go.

This is not a roast, this is an advice. Posting your same copypasta about ''babysitting and yamatrash'' isnt gonna help your arguments and makes you look even more bad if were being honest. It isnt worth it my guy. Just move on.

This the final time im responding to this shit btw, it wastes your and my valuable time
All this butthurt drivel because people don't like the dragging, bloated, mid-ridden shitshow of an arc that is Lano. You are not Oda. You don't need to take criticism of his work as if someone just punched your mother. Mend your ass. It's leaking your nasty shit everywhere. That goes for the one at the top of your neck too.
I'd still think that one major driving force of what leads Luffy to recruit some is how much he and the world-be recruit are emotionally connected.
Fully agree. And Luffy actually knowing their name is a good first step. Next, basic interaction with him and his crew.

Of which, neither apply to Yamao fortunately.

All this butthurt drivel because people don't like the dragging, bloated, mid-ridden shitshow of an arc that is Lano. You are not Oda. You don't need to take criticism of his work as if someone just punched your mother. Mend your ass. It's leaking your nasty shit everywhere. That goes for the one at the top of your neck too.

Fully agree. And Luffy actually knowing their name is a good first step. Next, basic interaction with him and his crew.

Of which, neither apply to Yamao fortunately.
Says the guy so butthurt that he can't form human relationships with people who disagree with him over a children's manga:gokulaugh:

It's okay, deflect however much you need to to come to terms with Yamato joining the crew.

Luffy has
  • The world's best shipwright
  • The world's best navigator/cartographer
  • (Soon to be) The world's best sniper
  • (Soon to be) The world's best swordsman
  • One of the world's best archeologists
  • (Soon to be) The world's best doctor
  • A world renowned rockstar
  • One of the world's best helmsmen
  • The world's best chef
All I'm saying is that if Yamato/Carrot/Tama do join, they'd have to have a skill they're really good at :emohiyo:

Luffy has
  • The world's best shipwright
  • The world's best navigator/cartographer
  • (Soon to be) The world's best sniper
  • (Soon to be) The world's best swordsman
  • One of the world's best archeologists
  • (Soon to be) The world's best doctor
  • A world renowned rockstar
  • One of the world's best helmsmen
  • The world's best chef
All I'm saying is that if Yamato/Carrot/Tama do join, they'd have to have a skill they're really good at :emohiyo:
Carrot is the world’s best background character

Every single line of Carrot dialogue in Wano:
  • Luffy! Garchu!
  • He was a match for Duke Inuarashi...
  • The plan's falling apart, what're we going to do?!
  • Choniki, you guys look so cool!
  • The cold weather shouldn't be a problem for us, since we have fur.
  • Hey, Kin'emon! Everyone! We're here!
  • Jinbe!
  • Choniki, you look so cool! I didn't know the Sunny had this!
  • You should focus on the battle!
  • Choniki!
  • "No big deal?" That's Big Mom!
  • Gyahhhhhhhhh!
  • Go away, Mr. Sun! Stop calling Big Mom here!
  • Yeah, but...
  • Yeah!
  • Oof!
  • Waah!
  • Yes!
  • Electro!
  • To avenge Pedro! I know who I saw!
  • Moon Raid!
  • That is right if it weren't for him...
  • You are Marco, right?
  • Yeah, you could say that!
  • Urgh...
  • Hnng...!
  • Grrr!
  • AAAAH!
  • Perospero...!!?
  • Master Nekomamushi...!!
  • Master Nekomushi!! His Sulong wore off!!
  • Master Nekomamushi!!
  • Yes sir!!
  • How long will this island stay up?
  • Yes sir!!

Every single line of Carrot dialogue in Wano:
  • Luffy! Garchu!
  • He was a match for Duke Inuarashi...
  • The plan's falling apart, what're we going to do?!
  • Choniki, you guys look so cool!
  • The cold weather shouldn't be a problem for us, since we have fur.
  • Hey, Kin'emon! Everyone! We're here!
  • Jinbe!
  • Choniki, you look so cool! I didn't know the Sunny had this!
  • You should focus on the battle!
  • Choniki!
  • "No big deal?" That's Big Mom!
  • Gyahhhhhhhhh!
  • Go away, Mr. Sun! Stop calling Big Mom here!
  • Yeah, but...
  • Yeah!
  • Oof!
  • Waah!
  • Yes!
  • Electro!
  • To avenge Pedro! I know who I saw!
  • Moon Raid!
  • That is right if it weren't for him...
  • You are Marco, right?
  • Yeah, you could say that!
  • Urgh...
  • Hnng...!
  • Grrr!
  • AAAAH!
  • Perospero...!!?
  • Master Nekomamushi...!!
  • Master Nekomushi!! His Sulong wore off!!
  • Master Nekomamushi!!
  • Yes sir!!
  • How long will this island stay up?
  • Yes sir!!
When she said "Oof!", I felt that...

Status
Not open for further replies.