Zoro bros? How do we cope?

• Bad translation

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Oda is wrong ( 🤡 )

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • We don’t - it’s time to delete our accounts

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters
I know Z vs S will never end but I think the roles of each character should be clear after 1045 chapters

Just to make it clear

Luffy: Captain and part of the Worst Gen

Zoro: First mate, second strongest, right hand, combatant, part of the Worst Gen, Wings of the PK and unofficially the Vice-Captain hut is considered by some characters as the VC

Sanji: Wings of the PK, cook, third strongest, is like an advisor or tactician

Zoro is the muscle and Sanji is the brain.

thats what "Wings" actually means.
But Sanji isn't as smart as Robin, Nami, Franky, Chopper, or Usopp
Post automatically merged:

its mostly just them bickering and getting powerups while the rest of the crew stagnates
Sanji got less fights than Franky post-timeskip, but aight
Just cause the fans put a lot of focus on a specific dynamic for some reason doesn't mean it's that important

Yeah not really big news.

Hierarchy wise Zoro is not the number 2 and never has been. It’s not a hierarchy Oda cares about.

We know that power wise he’s the second strongest with Sanji as a close third.

I don’t get why these are shocking revelations when it’s pretty clear
Close 3rd? :suresure:

I know Z vs S will never end but I think the roles of each character should be clear after 1045 chapters
Well Oda rule to create that cover was strength so Z vs S is dead it's Sanji fans still whining.

Almost as strong as him without weapons, hand and without having to beg like a little bitch for his opponent to train him.
Almost strong as him...bla bla

Quite fanfic .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yes in strength. Same reason Marco is there despite the fact that it's outright stated he has an equal rank to characters like Ace, Izo, Vista, etc
I did not say I wasn't talking about strength. I legit don't know any OP fan who believes Zoro has an official VC title in the crew. People only say he's the number 2 and the unofficial vice-captain/first mate.

It's crystal clear that RHM and VC are two different things that occasionally overlay.
However while the VC is always also the RHM, it's not necessarily given that the RHM is also the VC and if that's the case the VC doesn't exist at all

Not for nothing when Rayleigh was introduced Oda had both titles in his info box "Former Vice Captain of Roger Pirates and Pirate's King RHM".

Marco's role for instance is Commander of the First Fleet but he is WB's RHM as stated in ch 909

However while VC is an official role in the crew, RHM can be used for people who are second in command de facto like Zoro, Killer, Marco and so on.

Zoro is Luffy's RHM.

No.2 that becomes the captain's shadow and supports the crew !!

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
“Zoro’s just the number 2 in strength” is missing a big chunk of Zoro’s characterisation.

What did strength have to do with Zoro making the decision to leave the Merry when Luffy was a crying mess and needing support? What did strength have to do with drawing the line with Usopp coming back?

Well, really it is strength- strength of mind as well as of body. That’s what makes Zoro the number two. He can step up whenever he’s needed.

It's crystal clear that RHM and VC are two different things that occasionally overlay.
However while the VC is always also the RHM, it's not necessarily given that the RHM is also the VC and if that's the case the VC doesn't exist at all

Not for nothing when Rayleigh was introduced Oda had both titles in his info box "Former Vice Captain of Roger Pirates and Pirate's King RHM".

Marco's role for instance is Commander of the First Fleet but he is WB's RHM as stated in ch 909

However while VC is an official role in the crew, RHM is can be used for people who are second in command de facto like Zoro, Killer, Marco and so on.

Zoro is Luffy's RHM.

No.2 that becomes the captain's shadow and supports the crew !!
Sanjitard philosophy =
Cope and head canon > evidence
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

RHM can be used for people who are second in command de facto like Zoro, Killer, Marco and so on.

Zoro is Luffy's RHM

Like I said, none of Zoro's crewmates regard him in the same way they regard Luffy. They never treat him like a superior of any kind.
Zoro can be argued as a RHM because he's the second strongest. But he's not the second in command.
“Zoro’s just the number 2 in strength” is missing a big chunk of Zoro’s characterisation.

What did strength have to do with Zoro making the decision to leave the Merry when Luffy was a crying mess and needing support? What did strength have to do with drawing the line with Usopp coming back?

Well, really it is strength- strength of mind as well as of body. That’s what makes Zoro the number two. He can step up whenever he’s needed.
I'm not trying to downplay Zoro's relationship with Luffy, but he's not the only Strawhat to advise him. Off the top of my head, Franky and Nami both had moments in Dressrosa where they played an advisor role to Luffy

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I'm not trying to downplay Zoro's relationship with Luffy, but he's not the only Strawhat to advise him. Off the top of my head, Franky and Nami both had moments in Dressrosa where they played an advisor role to Luffy
But it was Zoro who gave the advice when the crew was in it’s greatest danger. Not physical danger, which they are always in, but danger that the Strawhats themselves could disband. Robin was missing, Usopp had left, Luffy was a broken mess and it was Zoro who stepped up there.

You get that, you combine it with all the “why isn’t he captain moments”, then the strength related stuff and it’s pretty clear that Zoro‘s the second in command, as much as the Strawhats need one. It’s a mixture of both that makes him what he is. And the rest of the crew do know that. That’s why they’ll listen- even Sanji- to Zoro in those moments, or they’ll follow his lead in battle.

There’s a reason it’s Zoro who gets scenes like this when Luffy is missing.

That’s not just Zoro being strong, that’s Zoro taking charge.