Zoro bros? How do we cope?

• Bad translation

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Oda is wrong ( 🤡 )

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • We don’t - it’s time to delete our accounts

Votes: 29 76.3%

• Total voters
Lol it's bias or just inability to read english?

It was stated that not all those characters are the Vice Captains or their groups, but that rather all of them are the number twos in strength.
So this just means what we all know, which is Zoro >> Sanji. Otherwise instead of this...

You would have got this.

So nothing changes, sorry. We all know that Zoro is the DE FACTO vice captain, due to being the captain's right hand man, the strongest right after the captain, the closest to him in power, the one who shares parallels with him, the one who always fight the number twos of the other groups, the one who has parallels with the number twos of the other groups.

Cope harder.

You still a loser in life cope.

Lanji didn't make it on the cover with all of Judge's gifts and the RS, FI Zoro with a different sword did. There's a reason with Lanji had to team up with Jinbei and use his strongest move to defeat someone weaker than Hyouzou. :milaugh:
You still a loser in life.
But Sanji isn't as smart as Robin, Nami, Franky, Chopper, or Usopp
Post automatically merged:

Sanji got less fights than Franky post-timeskip, but aight
Just cause the fans put a lot of focus on a specific dynamic for some reason doesn't mean it's that important
You ain’t shit

So...

Like any non candy and Zorocuck could tell it goes

Luffy >> Zoro > Sanji

Zorobros you could have took a huge W here if you just knew your place and acknowledged Zolo as number 2 in strength rather than constantly trying to put him over Wuffy.

Now you're taking a huge L by Oda stating he's second best to Luffy.

Big W Zolo bros for having it confirmed what every non candy knew Zoro > Sanji.

:cheers:

Huge L for Zorocucks like @nik87 who believed Zoro was stronger than Luffy

:holdthisl:

@Erkan12 @Midnight Delight
@M944 @Monkey D Theories @Luffy Christ Nika @Luffy is the mc

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zorobros you could have took a huge W here if you just knew your place and acknowledged Zolo as number 2 in strength rather than constantly trying to put him over Wuffy.
Huge L for Zorocucks like @nik87 who believed Zoro was stronger than Luffy
Only the delusional Luffybros would place Zoro below Guffy. :kobeha:
And you are confused, I dont believe that Zoro is stronger than Luffy, I know he is.
There is a big difference there. You shall acknowledge Zoro as #1 soon enough.

Only the delusional Luffybros would place Zoro below Guffy. :kobeha:
And you are confused, I dont believe that Zoro is stronger than Luffy, I know he is.
There is a big difference there. You shall acknowledge Zoro as #1 soon enough.

Oh Lik you've fallen into the territory of Larrot fans just watch you'll see arguments

:milaugh:

Take your L Lik and move on accept the 2nd place cuck you are like Zoro as confirmed by Oda

:kuzanshut:

:ihaha:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy is stronger than Zoro... it's been that way all post time skip
That's a lie that OP fandom convinced itself into.
He has never been stronger than Zoro.
It is simply not possible.

Nice come back must be hard to be faced with facts that wreck your delusional headcanon.

Keep taking the copium telling yourself Zolo is going to do this and that while in the real world Oda is confirming Zoro is second only to his captain.

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
You didnt learn in Wano not to bet against Zoro? How many times do you need to get bodied by the same mistake? :milaugh:

I need someone to explain to me how Zoro wouldn't one shot Luffy when he already did that to much tougher opponents (King) and is about to one shot the WSC as well. :quest:

Zoro obliterates the rubber boy. Saying that Luffy is above Zoro means that the Grandmaster wouldn't even be able to get a single hit on Luffy, talk about being delusional...

Zoro being mistaken as captain means he is above Luffy. They are wondering how the rubber weakling can be captain when Zoro exists.

Last edited: