[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
I’m too lazy to go back to quote your posts now but I pretty much remember you and Gram working working and thinking together and agreed to each other’s reads.

The reason why you have Gram in your scum list doesn’t sit right with me. You have mentioned that it’s due to the Blue thing but you seem unsure. If the reason is not so damning then why move a person straight from your town list to scum list. It’s very suspicious.
uhhh that's such a low effort post.....

The reason i have Gram in my scum list now is bc he's outed lol i just explained why i previously had him in my town reads.....

Looking bad Kagu....looking bad

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Yeah, my mistake probably, I just wrote obvious indie because he acts like one but yes, there is a chance that he still could be maf too.
No matter how you look at it, Blue is not town.
Did you even follow the thread? Blue almonst openly confessed already to be an indie and suggested to make a deal with us!

I didn´t slip up anything but you are making yourself look bad right now.
So let me get this right, when I haven't followed the thread in its entirety I'm bad.
But you haven't done it either, so why do you call me bad for it?

If you're gonna use that logic, it should apply to yourself as well, no?

I love how people are trying to backfill scum reads on me now lmao, get the fuck out of here

Fine, I’m (somewhat) hostile, but I’m not scar. You’ll see when I flip. What I claimed is true. I’m frustrated because ratchet got a false positive and someone else got plain lucky.

Don’t try and barter with me, and you can assume any post I make after this one is lies.

Btw, you should put whatever defences you have on flower, because I’ll be going all out to ensure she doesn’t survive the day. My way of ensuring she doesn’t try to adopt me

Good luck to everyone

I love how people are trying to backfill scum reads on me now lmao, get the fuck out of here

Fine, I’m (somewhat) hostile, but I’m not scar. You’ll see when I flip. What I claimed is true. I’m frustrated because ratchet got a false positive and someone else got plain lucky.

Don’t try and barter with me, and you can assume any post I make after this one is lies.

Btw, you should put whatever defences you have on flower, because I’ll be going all out to ensure she doesn’t survive the day. My way of ensuring she doesn’t try to adopt me

Good luck to everyone
I won‘t. I can‘t do that with hostiles.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Ah i feel inspiration flowing through my veins.

I must go vefore the idea disappears.

Excuse me for a moment ladies and gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.