[FNZ] Role Madness Toonami Mafia I: Fullmetal Alchemist

Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I was going back to see if Dr was mentioning anything about culting, due to @Joygirl's claim

This is what I see;
I’m going to guess it wasn’t Alphonse who was converted lol. Bc his convert was successful per the WU and Aries confirmation:

But the second one probably didn’t work ^

I say that bc that means the person who got reverse culted probably had to have hit who Alphonse hit and Alphonse isn’t going to hit the same person twice lol.
This is interesting because whoever Alphonse is knows who Lan Ling is, if I'm interpreting this right.

I think this is what Gramma was refering to.

Someone (Alphonse) culted Gramma to town, and then Gramma got culted back.

Though, I don't remember if Lan Ling is even aligned with scar, I might be talking out of my ass on this one.

So where on earth do you have it that he was culted from, Joygirl?
Did you really slip?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I was going back to see if Dr was mentioning anything about culting, due to @Joygirl's claim

This is what I see;

This is interesting because whoever Alphonse is knows who Lan Ling is, if I'm interpreting this right.

I think this is what Gramma was refering to.

Someone (Alphonse) culted Gramma to town, and then Gramma got culted back.

Though, I don't remember if Lan Ling is even aligned with scar, I might be talking out of my ass on this one.

So where on earth do you have it that he was culted from, Joygirl?
Did you really slip?
Did you see the ling yao WU?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Do you have any thoughts about the game?

And you too, same question
About the current mafia game or Genshin Impact?
If you're talking about Genshin, I would say it's a very good open-world RPG. The devs are a bit greedy when it comes to the gacha part. At the beginning I thought it was only a gacha game but not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.