Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Ya I was serious in the beginning.

My trolling inspiration came from @Topi Jerami . To me, he is one of the most hilarious guy.

No idea how I exactly ended up becoming Reborninformer on OJ.

I think I gave few spoilers and they turned out to be true so people believed me but afterward spoilers of next chapters were turning out to be fake and I got branded as fake informer.

And, then on worst gen I simply build on that bad reputation and then bad influences of my own informers simply were icing on my fake news reputation like @Jew D. Boy from whom I learnt copy pasta or @Rhea Calliope who never miss an opportunity to troll or got my fake news skills upgraded thanks to @Bango🍅 . 😂😂
Jerami used to be amusing on purpose before he showed his whole ass in the nakama thread, now he makes me laugh for entirely different reasons :suresure:

Ya I was serious in the beginning.

My trolling inspiration came from @Topi Jerami . To me, he is one of the most hilarious guy.

No idea how I exactly ended up becoming Reborninformer on OJ.

I think I gave few spoilers and they turned out to be true so people believed me but afterward spoilers of next chapters were turning out to be fake and I got branded as fake informer.

And, then on worst gen I simply build on that bad reputation and then bad influences of my own informers simply were icing on my fake news reputation like @Jew D. Boy from whom I learnt copy pasta or @Rhea Calliope who never miss an opportunity to troll or got my fake news skills upgraded thanks to @Bango🍅 . 😂😂
I'm pretty sure @Jew D. Boy played a massive part in copypasta culture, I was influenced and never looked back again

I read that we won't be getting spoilers from Redon for a while (the short and long summaries) so when will we be able to get any spoilers from other sources?
Usually 2, either Chinese (5ch) or Korean (106.101). However 106 has stated he may not do it anymore either, this was before the bad leaks.

So no guarantee for anything the next ~36 hours or so, but usually 5ch posts happen after then.

Best guarantee is just to wait for LQ raws. They always release ~60 hours from now.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Pantheos by all means I don’t hate Kid, I just think he’s mid
Please don’t let your misunderstanding tarnish our nonexistent friendship
What do you mean by nonexistent? I even called my nonexisting goldfish by your name!

But, since i got your permission, here the spoilers i got from a reliable source (#trustmebro):

Title: Gathering Allies

- Luffy and Kaido fight continues
- Kaido is injured alot, but states that Luffy cant take him down
- Luffy agrees and says he would need at least 2 weeks more training... but he still laughs and prepares a last blow ("my last attack...") and jumps towards Kaido
- We see a few scenes around the battlefield, ("5 minutes ago"), including Zoro walking in a different direction than franky says, franky tries to stop him, Killer running upstairs, Sanji gathering people together, a few scenes from the other strawhats and also Law+Kid, which are in a room of Law
- Switch to the gorosei, they are talking about Luffys DF. They praise and fear it. Final words of the conversation are about the greatest strength of JoyBoy... "gathering allies from all sources"
- Final panel we see how Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid and Killer take the finishing blow at Kaido with Luffys new attack (incl. CoC), Zoro Ashura (incl. CoC), Law Puncture WIlle, Kid Damned Punk (incl. CoC), Killer Kamaa Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.