Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's Subjective, but i meant that Oda keeps the Biggest Reveals for Volume End, doesn't mean First Chapters can't be Top too
Few Examples:

Volume 99 started with Events in Live Floor & ended with Roof Piece
Volume 100 started with Focus on Ice Oni Virus & Scabbards & Hyogoro, but then ended with CoC Roof Piece
Volume 101 started with O-Tama & Flying Six Fights then ended with Zoro & Sanji back in the fight + Luffy, Adult Momo & Yamato vs Kaidou
... etc

Last Volume was indeed solid since it started with Law + Kid vs Big Mom, but from Oda's Perspective, the more important Part is Luffy vs Kaidou & Sun God Reveal, which was left for Last Chapters of Volumes

So before we reach like Chapter 1050, i believe Oda gonna wrap up Side-Stories of less important Characters
This includes Raizo Plan, Denjiro Whereabouts, Apoo's Next Move, maybe Killer, Last CP-0 Member, Orochi's End, more of Luffy vs Kaidou but nothing crucial ... etc
I dont think we will get any on Apoo till post Raid and I think Orochi will be dealt with post Raid as well in his castle

Why are the spoilers even more vague than usual? They know this shit sounds garbage, can't we get some
slightly more specific things laid out in the early spoiler like usual? We really only get chapter title and a single sentence?

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
It.s a lose-lose situation.
I want Denjiro to come back and do something but not at the expense of Hiyori's arc.
Agreed. It seems like a likely scenario considering he’s done nothing for more than a year, but it’s also the worst outcome possible

Status
Not open for further replies.