Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. One more player will enter Wano. Whether that be directly after raid or in Post Wano. I still think Zoro will end up killing Orochi permenantly anyway
That plot point doesnt have any impact for Zoro at all so np, I dont see that happening (100% probability). And other players make no sense if this arc will have a super banket after this raid. Kaido is the last thing that has to go, then Wano is done.

That plot point doesnt have any impact for Zoro at all so np, I dont see that happening (100% probability). And other players make no sense if this arc will have a super banket after this raid. Kaido is the last thing that has to go, then Wano is done.
Wano won’t be done after the raid?? Post Wano will be huge. They haven’t even gotten the Poneglyph yet.

J

Joy D. MADS

Lebrent however replied to a message saying "Kaido awakening" not just "awakening" so unless he's trolling, the awakening applies specifically to Kaido, whether it is df awakening or him just waking up
Well, there's still a possibility that it's related to Kaido, somehow Oda did with Kaido's hybrid, so maybe we will get a bit tease to see it's awakening but not fully shown this chapter but later on.

Also. . . redon said it's a good chapter still focusing on Raizo so it could be due to Kaido's awakening or somthing happens here that will have us talking during this break week.

Status
Not open for further replies.