Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that One Piece is shoved down everyone's throat?

No manga is jerked off to as much as OP is in terms of selling product and etc. Without this campaign, wano would barely make 1mil on the volumes.

Most of people buy it off of nostalgia/collecting.
So using sales as a measure of quality doesn't work right?
Yet the moment it drops from second to third best seller or something you get a bunch of threads about how the manga sucks now and the sales reflect that :seriously:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yet the moment it drops from second to third best seller or something you get a bunch of threads about how the manga sucks now and the sales reflect that :seriously:
The sales went down still. I said in another reply that OP keeping up around top 5 is because of the promotion.

If you go to Japan and any manga based stores. OP is shoved down ur throat together with some fucking ecchi shit.

I remember a thread saying Admirals >> Yonko just because volumes sales were allegedly higher in Marineford arc than in Wano
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I remember a thread saying Admirals >> Yonko just because volumes sales were allegedly higher in Marineford arc than in Wano
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
That was a messy statement by whoever make it, but the fact stands that the Marineford war will never be topped by anything Oda writes in the future, unfortunately.

Not even Shanks will boost the sales that high.

So let me get this straight, from Redon hints it seems raizo plans involves Zunesha?

How does he even know Zunesha is there xD

I smell a chapter full of shit trying to explain how momo and the scabbards were always in touch and concocting this marvelous plan.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Have you? Can you point me to where Zunesha contacts Raizo?
Zunisha is one of the possibilities. Even if they can't talk like lol Zunisha is there. Raizo just has to do his best sign language impression and Zunisha will know what to do.

I was just referring only to you saying how is Zunisha there. Zunisha arrived at Wano already.

That was a messy statement by whoever make it, but the fact stands that the Marineford war will never be topped by anything Oda writes in the future, unfortunately.

Not even Shanks will boost the sales that high.
Yeah. Oda went a completely different direction after Marineford than he should’ve.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah. Oda went a completely different direction after Marineford than he should’ve.
From a business perspective, it was genius. He acquired fans that will keep up with the show even if they hate it to see what happens to their faves they grow to love during pre ts. He only chases clout post ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.