Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbei is really putting in a good shift in this arc if we are being real. Man is the latest recruit but it feels like he is the most dependable of the SHs. He finished his fight quickly then want on fodder clearing Duty and he has now been rounding up and saving the allies. Man's a goat. Everyone needs a Jinbei in his crew.
What Jinbe has done until now is really underwhelming, he deserved to fight Jack and then Big Mom alongside Kid, Law and Marco at the very least

I

Indigo

i’m sorry that you didn’t understand what i was saying, i’m saying that you cannot explain things using real-world mindset

but probably you are also an intellectual with masters in reading and comprehension :gokulaugh:
My problem is not that it's not realistic, you jumped in the middle of the fucking conversation without context.

All i was saying is that this is a Godly power, not just "stretch things".

That's it.

REJOICE One Piece readers

With his plan Raizo has now saved OROCHI'S LIFE

Which means Oda can still write an ENTIRE CHAPTER worth of Orochi/Hiyori stuff

What a great new this is, I was afraid ODA would not dedicate another chapter to OROCHI :cheers:

Now we just need confirmation for DENJIRO,KINEMON,ASURA DOUJI and KAWAMATSU to all get INDIVIDUAL CHAPTERS for this arc to be the GOAT :cheers:

Scabbard Piece > Roof Piece :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.