Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
REJOICE One Piece readers

With his plan Raizo has now saved OROCHI'S LIFE

Which means Oda can still write an ENTIRE CHAPTER worth of Orochi/Hiyori stuff

What a great new this is, I was afraid ODA would not dedicate another chapter to OROCHI :cheers:

Now we just need confirmation for DENJIRO,KINEMON,ASURA DOUJI and KAWAMATSU to all get INDIVIDUAL CHAPTERS for this arc to be the GOAT :cheers:

Scabbard Piece > Roof Piece :steef:

FUCK U FOR TELLING ME THIS

B

Ballel

Are you flabbergasted my dear @solis san? Are you completely enthralled and left breathless in awe?
I would do wild things for mister grandeur :finally:

He affected my health and my happiness

Doesn't matter if the handle hurt a bit.
Would rather get hit by it and not avoid it for how much I love the Grandmaster

Why is the Grandmaster Zoro all my life? Because my life is perfect ♡

Most girls I have spoken to love the Grandmaster because he is simply a prominent *censored for the glory sake of Captain Kid*
The Grandmaster is a tasteful man.

And keeping to spread his love.
No character is better than the grandmaster. Who needs bones when you are teh grandmaster? I love my grandmaster.

I

Indigo

What a great new this is, I was afraid ODA would not dedicate another chapter to OROCHI :cheers:

Now we just need confirmation for DENJIRO,KINEMON,ASURA DOUJI and KAWAMATSU to all get INDIVIDUAL CHAPTERS for this arc to be the GOAT :cheers:

oh fuck

And people still think Orochi will be killed off :suresure:

Not by scabbards at least.

G

Gorosei Informer

Well by that logic Kuzan shouldn't be able to freeze the sea since he is affecting it with his DF?
Yeah that is true, I always wondered how he did that and if it was a subtle nod to him being awakened too. BUT, this would mean Oven is awakened too because he can heat the sea ofc LMAO!

So I guess DFs can have superiority over the sea, at least closer to the surface and maybe not deep underwater or so? As it takes deep sea water to truly start affecting your DF and negating it I think?

Since seastone comes from the ocean floor, this would help add to that too? I really like that this DF weakness is regarded as a curse (RIP Cursed Swords, sigh) and it references sailors and thus pirates drowning at sea and the sea even getting vengeance on them for some reason, maybe the "Sea Devil's" revenge even?

Life or ? Is pretty hax tbf
Lucci was using life return like kumadori. Not to enhance his strength just adjust it for the situation?

Maybe luffy been using life reurn the whole time 🤔
That would be dope tbh I've waited to see more of life return. I think Choppers DF and his rumble balls are gonna have a much bigger role soon too finally.
If his rumble balls can affect other zoans that will be hilarious lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.