Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think about it, this chapter is Oda's revenge for Raizo not being ranked higher on the global popularity poll.kingufy
I legitimately think that's what's going on here.

Oda saw how hated all the scabbards were and since the entire emotional crux is dependant on you loving them, Oda thought he'd go all out and try to retroactively justify all the time he gave them, by giving them EVEN MORE time. Kin emon himself ranked 92 for crying out loud lmaooo.

Absolutely no one gives a fuck about these characters. Oda's caught up in his feels HARD.

I legitimately think that's what's going on here.

Oda saw how hated all the scabbards were and since the entire emotional crux is dependant on you loving them, Oda thought he'd go all out and try to retroactively justify all the time he gave them, by giving them EVEN MORE time. Kin emon himself ranked 92 for crying out loud lmaooo.

Absolutely no one gives a fuck about these characters. Oda's caught up in his feels HARD.
Kishimoto forced him to push Raizo

Big Mom was Law's/Kid's fight, not Jinbei's/Marco's
We all know Big Mom would have slaughtered Law and Kid if it wasn't for Oda. They shouldn't evnlen be able to compete with King, let alone an emperor.

Luffy in WCI was already stronger than Law but he couldn't be considered as stronger than Katakuri even after he managed to get FS :kidwat:

in my opinion jack vs inuarashi and però spero vs nekomamushi made a lot more sense plot-wise than jinbei vs one of them. They had grudge towards those two.

The only worthy fight that did not actually happened was ulti and page1 vs nami and usopp but two zoan users are objectively too much for them. I think Usopp will get a huge power up both in haki and concrete tools in the next arc, to be able to fight with BB’s sniper.
I think Oda managed well the confusion of the all-out-war, but probably he should have made some scabbards die, he would have made a lot more sense for kinaemon to die a glorious death and push momo in some way.
Btw I like kin as a character, kanjuro as well was well written

Status
Not open for further replies.