Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Denjiro better be in this chapter, seriously where did this man go?

All the Scabbards had their moment and were seen doing something except for Denjiro.

Ashura Doji had his moment against Fake Oden/Kanjuro

Kin'emon and Kiku had their moment against Kanjuro

Inu and Neko had their moment against Jack and Perospero

Raizo had his moment against Fukurokuju and is now having another moment during this upcoming chapter

And even though Kawamatsu doesn't have a moment yet, we at least saw a little bit of him here and there.

Meanwhile not only has Denjiro not done anything significant after the Kaido fight, but it seems like he just disappeared from the manga as well.
Ummm where is Izo love?.:milaugh:dislike this part of chapter so much you forgot about him lol

With this pace I don't see wano ending before August

Oda needs to take few months break - think everything through and his editors need to man up to tell Oda - stop adding useless stuff in the chapters.

And,. To make it worse - we have 2 weeks break catded
What? Where has it been stated to be 2 weeks break and why? Fuck Oda

Yep, I also think Oda will pull some serious drawbacks on G5, even worse than G4. There's no way that Luffy cakewalks through the entire villain cast after this.
Yeah the drawback should be more serious, especially since he just unlocked awakening and we know it takes a huge toll when they just start using it like that

Not sure how Kidd and Law are even up, they have been saying fot a while only this one attack yet they are up. Oh well gotta witness Luffy beat Kaido I guess.
Post automatically merged:

Haki asspulls vs df asspulls — what's worse:choppawhat:
Answer how can Garp, Roger, Rayleigh, Shanks, Mihawk, Oden compete against top tier class df users without haki, witbout doing asspulls or inventing a new power.

I take haki asspulls any day over whatever bs he would have them compete them against these superpowers, without them having one.

I still think Law’s is just as good, he pulled out R-Room in the end. This means there are more kinds of rooms he can pull out in the future. In terms of damage, Law’s awakening attacks are far better right out of the gate. Luffy needs to use aCoC and internal destruction for his attacks to do more damage
But Luffy's is straight up bonkers , he can do anything and can't be hurt bad unlike law which can be counterattacked

G

Gorosei Informer

I gotta say I really enjoyed Luffys training arc in Udon but that feels like a waste of time and such a let down, now that hes lost a few more times and is just getting powerups willy nilly now too. I thought Internal Destruction was gonna be the key to beating both Kaido and BM due to their "impenetrable defenses" (although we all know BM has been penetrated PLENTY of times in a certain way, HIYOOOO)

Answer how can Garp, Roger, Rayleigh, Shanks, Mihawk, Oden compete against top tier class df users without haki, witbout doing asspulls or inventing a new power.
Pretty sure Oden had something in sleeve too, but Oda rushed and end the fight quickly before he show much of Kaido and Oden power.
As example Kaido didn´t even used hybrid form against Oden.

Guys without dfs, probably getting some unique new powers.^^

I gotta say I really enjoyed Luffys training arc in Udon but that feels like a waste of time and such a let down, now that hes lost a few more times and is just getting powerups willy nilly now too. I thought Internal Destruction was gonna be the key to beating both Kaido and BM due to their "impenetrable defenses" (although we all know BM has been penetrated PLENTY of times in a certain way, HIYOOOO)

Kaido said that Luffy's still using Armament haki in Gear 5 so it wasn't completely wasted

To be honest, it was not wasted. Luffy is still using armament and conqueror haki. Without Udon, he couldn't use adCoC. It is just adCoA was not sufficient or Oda retconned on a whim. I wish I will see internal destruction or whatever shit before this fight ends. I am damn sure Oda forgot about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.